• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Trip Report 2018-2019 A Year in the Land (Disneyland)...a multi-trip report

ajrwdwgirl

Original Poster
My son and I did not do the trail when we went. I see that we should have. Next time I won't skip it.
I have a purse like yours. I love it. I just bought another crossbody with another Disney design at a consignment store a few weeks ago. I love it to, and it was a lot cheaper, and it was new. It has a blue background and Mickey is wearing purple trousers.
You guys are having such a great trip! I personally, do not want it to end.
I love the cross body purses from Vera Bradley. I have a few of them, I think I have the one you mentioned. They are just the right size for what I need to take to the parks and easy to wash.

I'm glad you are enjoying my report, don't worry there will be more in March!

TheMouseFan

All of these Disneyland reports are making me super jealous!! Loved seeing the Christmas decorations and how they compare to WDW. Thanks for sharing your trip with us and I can't wait to read about your next one!

ajrwdwgirl

Original Poster
All of these Disneyland reports are making me super jealous!! Loved seeing the Christmas decorations and how they compare to WDW. Thanks for sharing your trip with us and I can't wait to read about your next one!
Thanks! Your trip report made me want to go back to WDW! ;)

djpoore94

I am so glad I found your TR! DH & I are planning our first trip to DL next year (well, I was there for one day when I was a teenager, but really don't remember much so I'm not counting it). We were thinking about the week after Labor Day, but all of your pictures make me think we should go while the Christmas decorations are up just in case we don't make it back. Do they put up the decorations around the beginning of November like at WDW?

ajrwdwgirl

Original Poster
I am so glad I found your TR! DH & I are planning our first trip to DL next year (well, I was there for one day when I was a teenager, but really don't remember much so I'm not counting it). We were thinking about the week after Labor Day, but all of your pictures make me think we should go while the Christmas decorations are up just in case we don't make it back. Do they put up the decorations around the beginning of November like at WDW?
I'm glad you are enjoying the trip report. Disneyland is great anytime of year. They do decorate for Halloween too, while I haven't seen it in person it looks cute in pictures. Christmas is my favorite holiday though so I do vote for that! 🙂 I think the Christmas decorations go up near the beginning of November, I think their Christmas activities started around the 9th of November in 2018.

ajrwdwgirl

Original Poster
Update for March....World of Color will be back for our trip! We usually do the Carthay dining package for this show but this time we decided to do the World of Color dessert party. The desserts, so I've heard, are just ho-hum but both of us are looking forward to having a reserved table and chairs meaning we won't have to show ups early to get a decent spot. Even with a dining package we liked to show up early to get a good spot.

Rista1313

Update for March....World of Color will be back for our trip! We usually do the Carthay dining package for this show but this time we decided to do the World of Color dessert party. The desserts, so I've heard, are just ho-hum but both of us are looking forward to having a reserved table and chairs meaning we won't have to show ups early to get a decent spot. Even with a dining package we liked to show up early to get a good spot.
So worth not having to sit for hours for a spot!

ajrwdwgirl

Original Poster
Another March trip update....Since DCA will have their Food and Wine Festival while we are there we decided to do a mixology class. It is a Trader Sam's cocktail mixology class. We bought our tickets for the Saturday we are there. It should be fun. It is at DCA not the actual Trader Sam's bar though. 🍹🍹

djpoore94

Awesome, thank you! DH & I have both been so busy with work, by the time we get home we just make dinner and veg out until bedtime so we haven't even done much planning for Hawaii this year, and definitely haven't talked about DL. I have started reading the DL Unofficial Guide though :D

Top Bottom