Trip Report 2017 WDW Holiday Trip

Hello Friends!

We are less than a day away from our trip to WDW. It's been several months since our last trip there. In fact, it was a rather short trip last April where we still managed to do our first Wild Africa Trek.

This time, it will be a longer trip, slightly more than a week. Of course, we will be doing MVMCP, a dinner at Boma, and also the DVC Moonlight Magic at Epcot. This will also be our first trip there since Pandora opened, and we have fastpasses for the two attractions there. So this will be a fun but busy trip.

As usual, I'll try to report live from where we will be and what we will be doing. And Donald is all set and ready to go. He's in his festive, holiday outfit already.
019a52e3ea0a94a55ce8ee153353da849f53488800.jpg

We have a very early morning flight out tomorrow, so we will be turning in rather early tonight. I just know that I won't be able to sleep much tonight!

Zz.

ZapperZ

Original Poster
Good morning! It is in the 50's today here, with a high of around 62 F at around 2 in the afternoon. Whoopie!

But really, for someone from Chicago who left 30-degree weather 2 days ago, I'll take this. I'm still going to be in shorts today, but with a jacket/sweatshirt, of course.

And speaking of today, we plan on a quick trip to Epcot in the late morning for our fastpass at Soarin'. I wonder if we get to see the minarets of the Taj Mahal bending to the left or to the right, or if we'd be lucky enough to get to see them sticking straight up the way they are supposed to.

After that, we plan to do the Epcot resorts tour to look at the holiday decorations. When we have our fill of that, we'll decide if we want to go back to Epcot to watch Illuminations, or if we go somewhere else.

Yesterday, we got to see Pandora for the first time. So far, the place is nice, but it did not blew me away. The illumination at night was nice, but I was expecting more, like something spectacular, but I didn't get that.

We also used the mobile food ordering for the first time for our meal at Flame Tree BBQ. LOVED IT! I will use this all the time now for any counter service place that is listed. This is so convenient, it is not even funny. We don't have to stand in line, and stand behind a group of people who, after being in line for many minutes, will start to decide what they want to have ONLY when they get to the cashier. You know what I'm talking about!

Anyhow, we will probably leave here around 10 am. I hope it isn't windy or this will be a cold day.

Zz.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom