Trip Report 2017 WDW Holiday Trip

Hello Friends!

We are less than a day away from our trip to WDW. It's been several months since our last trip there. In fact, it was a rather short trip last April where we still managed to do our first Wild Africa Trek.

This time, it will be a longer trip, slightly more than a week. Of course, we will be doing MVMCP, a dinner at Boma, and also the DVC Moonlight Magic at Epcot. This will also be our first trip there since Pandora opened, and we have fastpasses for the two attractions there. So this will be a fun but busy trip.

As usual, I'll try to report live from where we will be and what we will be doing. And Donald is all set and ready to go. He's in his festive, holiday outfit already.
019a52e3ea0a94a55ce8ee153353da849f53488800.jpg

We have a very early morning flight out tomorrow, so we will be turning in rather early tonight. I just know that I won't be able to sleep much tonight!

Zz.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Hello Friends!

We are less than a day away from our trip to WDW. It's been several months since our last trip there. In fact, it was a rather short trip last April where we still managed to do our first Wild Africa Trek.

This time, it will be a longer trip, slightly more than a week. Of course, we will be doing MVMCP, a dinner at Boma, and also the DVC Moonlight Magic at Epcot. This will also be our first trip there since Pandora opened, and we have fastpasses for the two attractions there. So this will be a fun but busy trip.

As usual, I'll try to report live from where we will be and what we will be doing. And Donald is all set and ready to go. He's in his festive, holiday outfit already.
View attachment 248551

We have a very early morning flight out tomorrow, so we will be turning in rather early tonight. I just know that I won't be able to sleep much tonight!

Zz.

Oh good! I've always enjoyed your vacation photos, and I'm looking forward to the new ones!

ZapperZ

Original Poster
Have a great time!

Oh good! I've always enjoyed your vacation photos, and I'm looking forward to the new ones!

Thanks, everyone. I'll try to live up to the expectations! :)

As expected, I woke up way too early. I'm all dressed and ready to head out to the airport already. It'll be another half hour before we drive out, so plenty of time for me to get paranoid of what I may be forgetting. It will also mean that I will be highly sleep-deprived by later this afternoon. We don't have plans to do much once we arrive, other than renewing our annual passes and then going to a Winn-Dixie to pick up snacks and breakfast items for the entire week. Maybe I'll go to the outlet mall, who knows!

Zz.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Thanks, everyone. I'll try to live up to the expectations! :)

As expected, I woke up way too early. I'm all dressed and ready to head out to the airport already. It'll be another half hour before we drive out, so plenty of time for me to get paranoid of what I may be forgetting. It will also mean that I will be highly sleep-deprived by later this afternoon. We don't have plans to do much once we arrive, other than renewing our annual passes and then going to a Winn-Dixie to pick up snacks and breakfast items for the entire week. Maybe I'll go to the outlet mall, who knows!

Zz.

I wish you safe travels, and a wonderful vacation!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom