Trip Report 2017 WDW Holiday Trip

Hello Friends!

We are less than a day away from our trip to WDW. It's been several months since our last trip there. In fact, it was a rather short trip last April where we still managed to do our first Wild Africa Trek.

This time, it will be a longer trip, slightly more than a week. Of course, we will be doing MVMCP, a dinner at Boma, and also the DVC Moonlight Magic at Epcot. This will also be our first trip there since Pandora opened, and we have fastpasses for the two attractions there. So this will be a fun but busy trip.

As usual, I'll try to report live from where we will be and what we will be doing. And Donald is all set and ready to go. He's in his festive, holiday outfit already.
019a52e3ea0a94a55ce8ee153353da849f53488800.jpg

We have a very early morning flight out tomorrow, so we will be turning in rather early tonight. I just know that I won't be able to sleep much tonight!

Zz.

ZapperZ

Original Poster
63A6AB21-8B95-44F1-B8C0-B3763F51F289.jpeg
Good morning!

A lovely but overcast morning. I’m showered and had my breakfast. Have to do some work this morning even though I’m on vacation.

We plan to head out to DAK at around 10:30 and spend the day there, depending on the weather. It is supposed to be hot and rainy, so we shall see.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom