Trip Report 2017 WDW Holiday Trip

Hello Friends!

We are less than a day away from our trip to WDW. It's been several months since our last trip there. In fact, it was a rather short trip last April where we still managed to do our first Wild Africa Trek.

This time, it will be a longer trip, slightly more than a week. Of course, we will be doing MVMCP, a dinner at Boma, and also the DVC Moonlight Magic at Epcot. This will also be our first trip there since Pandora opened, and we have fastpasses for the two attractions there. So this will be a fun but busy trip.

As usual, I'll try to report live from where we will be and what we will be doing. And Donald is all set and ready to go. He's in his festive, holiday outfit already.
019a52e3ea0a94a55ce8ee153353da849f53488800.jpg

We have a very early morning flight out tomorrow, so we will be turning in rather early tonight. I just know that I won't be able to sleep much tonight!

Zz.

ZapperZ

Original Poster
22811FC6-861E-42CF-AC68-713559204DFD.jpeg
A final good morning from our home at SSR. We fly back later this evening into freezing chicago. It’s been a good trip even though I suffered thru a cold thru most of it. And wouldn’t you know it, the temp here in Orlando will get into the 80s next week. Oh well!

We will go back to Epcot today and will probably hang around there till we leave for the airport around 5 pm.

ZapperZ

Original Poster
We are at the airport in plenty of time. But I think that if we do not have TSA precheck, we will still be in line. Holy cow, was the security line very long for those folks.

I’ll post more reports, photos, and videos after I get back and recover a bit. It was a fun trip despite my catching cold.

Zz.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
View attachment 250663 Sitting down, relaxing, and doing absolutely nothing.

That's a favorite hobby of mine! :hilarious:

View attachment 250718 Wallpaper for the tree at the American pavilion

Wow, that's very pretty and festive. :)

View attachment 250724 View attachment 250725 We have left Epcot and heading to the airport. One last look at the golf ball and said goodbye to stitch.

Our vacation is over! :(

It's such a downer when the fun ends. But I'm happy that you had such a nice vacation, and you'll have your photos to "re-live" the good times, for years to come. You can break those out on a rainy day.

Thank you for sharing your trip with us--very enjoyable! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom