2017 NCAA Football Thread

Dad 2 M & M

To do this you would need to get rid of rivals weekend to make time. That will never happen.
Agreed....but the other "National Champion" this year would have been in the dance.....the tickets selling WELL below face on the secondary market is what is hurting those who think expansion is coming......

21stamps

Original Poster
So what does everyone think about tonight?

If I was still a sports betting gal, which I’m not, I would be taking the Under.

We’ll see. I want Georgia to win., more accurately, I don’t want Bama to win.. but I don’t know. If they play like last week they make take the trophy.

invader

Ha.. well yeah..I wish my team didn’t lose to flippin Iowa.. and I’m sure you wish your team actually showed up to games ( ;) )...but all of the upsets were exciting.
I always really enjoy there being chaos every season (you guys & Iowa, Cuse & Clemson, Troy & LSU, etc.) but we end up at the same spot every year - Alabama coming away with another natty. Something has to change!

Really looking forward to seeing what Taggart can do with the talented locker room he's walked into.

21stamps

Original Poster
I always really enjoy there being chaos every season (you guys & Iowa, Cuse & Clemson, Troy & LSU, etc.) but we end up at the same spot every year - Alabama coming away with another natty. Something has to change!

Really looking forward to seeing what Taggart can do with the talented locker room he's walked into.

I’d love it if Bama is NOT in the playoffs next year. Cheers to hope! :)

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru

Thatll never happen as long as Alabama has a weak schedule

Legendary broadcaster Keith Jackson dies at age 89
http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...gendary-broadcaster-keith-jackson-dies-age-89

DisneyJayL

In the Parks
No

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...gendary-broadcaster-keith-jackson-dies-age-89

Ehh.... Even when Bama has a tough schedule, 2015, they still make it.

Dad 2 M & M

Hopefully he can have a great season next year.....this season ended when Bama steamrolled in Atlanta.....should be able to compete with Clemson next year. Clemson was extremely overrated and it showed in the Sugar Bowl with the weakest showing of any of he Playoff teams.

Dad 2 M & M

WHAT is this halftime show?

Are they serious???
The new Mercedes Stadium has supreme issues....most know the retractable roof has issues with operation, but most are not aware is LEAKS too. There is also an access issue with getting halftime show on and off the field. I do want to point out the Bama and Georgia Band (while the network broadcasters discussed the 1st half) both played BEFORE that pitiful halftime show was aired......I don't thnk the Bama/Georgia Bands were broadcast at all?
It was a great college football season. Unpredictable and shocking. Loved it!!
Last nights game was some good football, even if I didn’t like the outcome.

Congrats @Dad 2 M & M
Thank you! We love our football down here. I don't see them ever letting two SEC teams in again, so maybe Clemson or FSU can make it again and keep the Southeast with multiple teams.

Still don't see expansion happnin.....at least not to 8, maybe 6...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom