2015 Speculation

Disneyfalcon

That sucks....I did ask when we re-booked on the cruise if the baltic and med cruises were included. They said no but at the time Iceland was not even on radar!!!

Right! Nothing was out yet so they would have been guessing.

Hopefully it won't be on the blackout list! We'll all keep our fingers crossed! :)

Ralphlaw

Still speculating, I see. Ooh I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait.

But while we're waiting, here's my proposition. Let's go 50/50 on a shared cabin for one of the Baltic cruises next summer. I book a cabin for 5, and you pay half. You'd only have to share it with me . . . and my wife . . . and my teenage son . . . and my 8 year old daughter . . . and her stuffed animals. Look, I don't snore every night, so this could be great. Come on, this is a great offer. We don't spend much time in the cabin anyway, and just think of Fjords, or Stockholm, or Copenhagen, or St. Petersburg, or Estonia. It'll be great. What could be fairer than that?

DISNEY FANTASY

Original Poster
If only we had some hints of when the itineraries will come out...
If only we had some hints of when the itineraries will come out...

I think some major confirmations will be out this week, as that date seems to be Frozen.

The DCL staff are being trained this week, so whilst under embargo, there will be leaks.

Last edited:

DISNEY FANTASY

Original Poster
I was just teasing you. You're the one posting great hints! :)
image.jpg

DISNEY FANTASY

Original Poster
Update from other boards.

Seems Wonder on Southern Caribbean's and Magic on Westerns.

Grand Cayman port calender and it shows
Magic every other Sunday starting Sept 27, 2015 - May 8, 2016
Fantasy every other Tuesday starting May 19, 2015 - May 2016
Wonder - Mon Nov 9, 2015; then every other wednesday starting Feburary 17, 2016 - May 11, 2016

I am starting to think that the Magic will return to Miami after Europe and assume the 5/5/4 rotation. The Wonder will be doing something special until it returns to Port Canaveral and pick up 7 day E/W on sundays in 2016. If DCL is thinking southern again, it might be the Wonder. The canal crossing might go from LA to San Juan, which might explain the one day in Grand Cayman on November 9 that doesn't match up with anything else.

tracyandalex

Just to add to the excitement, I was on the Magic this past weekend and asked one of the officers if the Baltic rumors are true and he did say yes, but that it is still considered a secret. So there is that, hopefully this was credible.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom