2015 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

Clamman73

Maybe those hours show 7:00 because it gives them a chance to call an audible if it's looking like the hub stuff can be finished by late August regardless of the Labor Day factor. Why give up the revenue the party brings in unless the number of tickets sold last year in early September didn't meet expectations.

draybook

Are you upset because they're starting later?

Yeah, it kinda messes up our plans. With our currently planned bounce back and anticipated early September parties, we could have done our normal 2 parties. Plus, our AP's run out after the 9th. Ah well, we'll see but it looks like we might just cancel altogether. Can't complain really, we got about 24 days in on the AP's over the year.

Clamman73

Yeah, it kinda messes up our plans. With our currently planned bounce back and anticipated early September parties, we could have done our normal 2 parties. Plus, our AP's run out after the 9th. Ah well, we'll see but it looks like we might just cancel altogether. Can't complain really, we got about 24 days in on the AP's over the year.
Fyi. Those early September dates of the park closing at 7:00 (1st, 4th, 7th) have changed to 10:00.

Last edited:

erstwo

I have a question, what is generally around the least crowded party?

I think it's hit or miss. I remember last year, we attended the October 21 party and the place seemed empty - we rode 75% of the open rides as many times as we wanted - including the Mine Train 5 times! (We'd never been on it before :) )
But the party the day we arrived, October 19 was sold out. Both were 'work days' the next day so I'm puzzled as to the logic. Unless it was everyone starting their vacation off on Sunday with MNSSHP?

On a totally different subject, hate the price increase! :)

micknminnie

Is Halloween sold out? I just went to order mine for Columbus day week and the last week of October is not showing any party dates?

Clamman73

How quickly do the dates sell out? We're going October 1st, but I need to wait a couple of days to buy our tickets.
I'm probably there that night. That week is a relatively low crowd week and not too worried about buying the ticket today. It's the following week party dates that will eventually sell out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom