2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Geez, I followed the link to Disney Rewards hoping to find out more about The Creation of the Food and Wine Festival Marketplaces, November 9, 2015

But when I followed the link, there was nothing on the Chase Disney Rewards page about the event. :(

JohnD

Geez, I followed the link to Disney Rewards hoping to find out more about The Creation of the Food and Wine Festival Marketplaces, November 9, 2015

But when I followed the link, there was nothing on the Chase Disney Rewards page about the event. :(

The link was to the main page. Yeah, I did have to hunt for it. It's a "limited time offer" for "adventure" at the F&W festival: https://disneyrewards.com/offers/fweventjulfy15/

JohnWD

image.jpeg
Surprisingly really good - the pimento cheese was perfect!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Yes, you can. But fair warning, as most CMs know, and I discovered last night. It is really spotty. So it is there, but have a back up in case it doesn't work.
Payment as a whole is quite rocky at the kiosks. They seem to have a lot of networking issues that cause problems processing credit cards.

disney4life2008

Hey each to his own but that strip was medium rare to medium...far from raw and well done steak is a waste of good meat.

Well done is about the worst thing you can do to a New York Strip. A nice red medium rare is perfect. In that photo they got it a nice medium.

I have to disagree here - anything red on meat is no good. Of course, I only eat meat that is well done and when I get a steak it needs to be very well done and burgers are burnt.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom