2010: Year of the Muppets?

Animaniac93-98

Original Poster
From Miceage today:

"Editor's Note 8/8: The Muppets will invade Disneyland next week! On Tuesday several days of filming will begin all over the park with many of your favorites for commercials and publicity packages for the 2010 marketing blitz. It's shaping up to be a rather clever campaign, and it at least should ease up a bit on the last few years of schmaltz. - Al Lutz"

I'm aware that 2010 is meant to be Disneyland's 55th (so they say), but could the Muppets be doing some promoting at WDW for whatever TDO wants to celebrate next year? Has anyone heard of them supposedly coming here?

EPCOT Explorer

From Miceage today:

"Editor's Note 8/8: The Muppets will invade Disneyland next week! On Tuesday several days of filming will begin all over the park with many of your favorites for commercials and publicity packages for the 2010 marketing blitz. It's shaping up to be a rather clever campaign, and it at least should ease up a bit on the last few years of schmaltz. - Al Lutz"

I'm aware that 2010 is meant to be Disneyland's 55th (so they say), but could the Muppets be doing some promoting at WDW for whatever TDO wants to celebrate next year? Has anyone heard of them supposedly coming here?

:eek::sohappy:

OOOOOh, that's good news!:D Isn't there a new movie coming out, too?

And even though they are in DL, they could easily use the same footage for us...I would not mind here!:lol:

drew_dawg

I am all for new Muppet stuff but I still don't want Disney to go Muppet mania on us, I mean I would love a Muppet ride but too much and we will have another "Stitch" crises on our hands.

jmmc

Supposedly, a new Muppet Movie is in script stages right now. I wouldn't think that would allow for any new movie to arrive before 2011, but maybe they're planning on more Muppet presence in the parks in anticipation of it??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom