2009 Vacation Packages are NOW Avaliable

JPVonDrake

Disney’s Magic Your Way Package

Less than $1700 for a 6-night 7-day stay for a family of four (2 Adults, 1 Junior, 1 Child) with a MYW Base Ticket in a Standard Room at a Disney Value Resort during Value or Regular Seasons.

Accommodations for 1-14 nights at a Walt Disney World owned and operated Resort

Magic Your Way Ticket with your choice of length and options

WDTC Package Exclusives

pharmacyman

I was excited to see the packages released today as well. We booked a room only res back in march and I was able to change it to a package this afternoon. The CM was extremely helpful and worked the numbers for me (although I already done it myself) to see if the package was more economical than a la carte. Now that I have the package reserved...it just seems more official! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Is there a list of dessert options, similar to the snack list?

Hi KB, I would imagine, similar to the snack option that the offerings for dessert are different asdifferent dining locations may have different offerings for you. I dont believe I have ever seen a dessert item specifically excluded from the Dining plan.
JP, As always you are wonderful!!!! :kiss::kiss: Belle

Upvote 0

Mikester71

I was excited to see the packages released today as well. We booked a room only res back in march and I was able to change it to a package this afternoon. The CM was extremely helpful and worked the numbers for me (although I already done it myself) to see if the package was more economical than a la carte. Now that I have the package reserved...it just seems more official! :sohappy:

Did the same and now I just have to get into my local CAA to get it switched over on Tuesday (holiday up here Monday). Yipppeeee! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Is there a list of dessert options, similar to the snack list?
The official list of available snacks is by no means comprehensive, lots of things [dole floats :slurp:] are available as snacks that aren't listed.

A dessert listing would probably be thirty to fifty pages long if you included everything available at CS and TS restaurants! :eek:

Upvote 0

sbkline

All dining plans are sold only as part of a Magic Your Way Package or Passholder Dine Package and cannot be sold separately by the Disney Reservation Center. As such the prices of individual package components within a vacation package cannot be quoted separately.

Sure they can. What is the cost, for example, of a 7 night stay at POR with 7 day parkhopper, without the dining plan? What is the cost of all that, but with the dining plan? The difference between the two is the exact dollar amount that the dining plan costs. :shrug:

And since I doubt that the added cost of the dining plan to a Deluxe resort would be any more or less than it would be for a moderate or value resorts, then it shouldn't be any problem to give the exact dollar amount of the dining plans and dispense with this "less than 30", "less than 40" stuff, etc.

I was glad to see all this info come out, but I don't know why...we have no trip planned for next year. :( I guess I'm so used to waiting for this info to come out from my previous two trips, I still get excited to see it come out this year. :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

Goofnut1980

wow

I love the quick service plan.. this might acutally free up some of the TS locations... sweet idea!!! I just hate how they only allow so many reservations for dinning plan.. whats the point.. we are still paying for the food...

I called the other day and was able to make a reservation for dinner at 5pm if I was paying for it.. But dinning plan was not available till 9pm... call me crazy :hammer: but that is just not fair..

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I love the quick service plan.. this might acutally free up some of the TS locations... sweet idea!!! I just hate how they only allow so many reservations for dinning plan.. whats the point.. we are still paying for the food...

I called the other day and was able to make a reservation for dinner at 5pm if I was paying for it.. But dinning plan was not available till 9pm... call me crazy :hammer: but that is just not fair..
I've never indicated whether I was on DDP or not when making ADRs. Usually I'm on a room only resservation when I call. DDP gets added later.

Upvote 0

Rob562

I'm curious as to why a refillable mug is included in the Quick Service and Deluxe versions of the Dining Plan, but not the "Regular" DDP.

-Rob

Upvote 0

kbmum

When I called last week to add a few nights to an existing reservation for 2009, I was told I could call this week to add the dining plan.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hey there KB, Just note that if you have a room only reservation (Probably if it was done before this weekend) If you "add' a Dining plan to it, it becomes a package. The cancellation policy, deposit policy etc are all completely different for a package. Both packages and room only reservations are good and have their advantages, but one cannot be turned into the other easily and usually it involves doing a refund on the room only and booking a new package. Belle

Upvote 0
Does anyone know when the Florida Resident Room Only Rates will be out past Sept. 27th? I had it calendared that they were out last year around August 2nd. I'm can't hardly wait to make our reservations and know that I have to book the day they are published.

Upvote 0

kbmum

Hey there KB, Just note that if you have a room only reservation (Probably if it was done before this weekend) If you "add' a Dining plan to it, it becomes a package. The cancellation policy, deposit policy etc are all completely different for a package. Both packages and room only reservations are good and have their advantages, but one cannot be turned into the other easily and usually it involves doing a refund on the room only and booking a new package. Belle

I was responding to GrowingUpDisney's post about whether the dining plan could be added to a DVC reservation. (I thought I quoted her post in mine, but I can see now that didn't happen.) I just assumed that she was a DVC member like me and wouldn't have to cancel a regular room-only reservation and book a new package. :) The DVC rep I spoke to said I could add the dining plan as soon as the 2009 rates were available.

Upvote 0

GrowingUpDisney

I was responding to GrowingUpDisney's post about whether the dining plan could be added to a DVC reservation. (I thought I quoted her post in mine, but I can see now that didn't happen.) I just assumed that she was a DVC member like me and wouldn't have to cancel a regular room-only reservation and book a new package. :) The DVC rep I spoke to said I could add the dining plan as soon as the 2009 rates were available.

Hey KBmum,

Did they say that you could choose between the different plans available or as DVC are we limited to only the basic plan?

Thanks,
Niki

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom