1st M: S park guest test today

DarkMeasures

Well, I will be in Disney in two weeks. Someone better wish me luck.

I am praying very hard for the ride to be open when I go to Epcot.

I must ride Mission: Space.

And I probably wont go to Disney again until I graduate from High SChool!

:eek:

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Originally posted by orlpassholder
ya that would make it tough. Cant wait going back tonight

I'll be there... lol. I'm leaving in about 20 mins

Mr. Toad

Hadn't thought about the rotation issues. Oh well. Well hope to see some of you over there and hopefully we will get to ride it.

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by orlpassholder
How late you gonna be out there I wont be there till 7ish

don't know... i may be leaving a little later... it just started to rain

Mr. Toad

It's not raining at BCV right now but it looks a bit dark over EPCOT. And I have a 5:25 Fast Pass for Test Track. Darn weather.

Mr. Toad

Got to ride it twice today. It was awesome. Mission:Space is probably going to become my second favorite Disney attraction (after the Haunted Mansion).

It was a lot of fun and I got to meet room1313@TTZTOT and sillyspook13. My dad, sillyspook13, and I actually got to ride together and then we played the Space Race game on the same team. We were on the Triton team and we won :sohappy:. We had a blast.

Unfortunately, the gift shop was open and fully operational. That cost me over $100! Maybe it is best we are leaving tomorrow.

ISTCrew20

Originally posted by Mr. Toad
Got to ride it twice today. It was awesome. Mission:Space is probably going to become my second favorite Disney attraction (after the Haunted Mansion).

It was a lot of fun and I got to meet room1313@TTZTOT and sillyspook13. My dad, sillyspook13, and I actually got to ride together and then we played the Space Race game on the same team. We were on the Triton team and we won :sohappy:. We had a blast.

Unfortunately, the gift shop was open and fully operational. That cost me over $100! Maybe it is best we are leaving tomorrow.

I real nice meeting you man

Mr. Toad

Originally posted by room1313@TTZTOT
I real nice meeting you man

Same here. I've met a lot of people on the internet but never actually met any of them in person.

I should be back down for a convention in October so if that pans out I might have to see if anyone else is going to be around especially since my wife won't be here until the end of that week.

sillyspook13

Hey, everybody! Looks like I'm part of the latest wave of forum members to jump onto the Mission: Space bandwagon!

I didn't even know about it being opened to guests until this morning at EPCOT. Please note- I asked at the tip board rather than Guest Relations. The cast members were quite helpful and gave me tips on how to possibly get a ride.

This afternoon I left Energy around 3:15 to 3:30. By this time there were about 15 people waiting by the wall at Space. I figured I'd park myself in a good spot at the wall. While waiting, I jumped into an interesting conversation including Mr. Toad and (I'm assuming...) Room1313.

Finally, at 4, a group of cast members , one holding a child measuring stick, emerged from the building like a triumphant crew leaving their shuttle after a successful mission. (So inspiring!) The crowd cheered as the doors were opened and we journeyed to the other side..........

I stayed with Mr. Toad and father. In fact, they let me join their group! Yaay! (I'm such a geek!) I won't go on about the ride. I don't want to spoil anything. But I will say that I screamed the entire time, just because I was so happy!

So now I've been four times, as all four crew members. And I've got the photos, pin, astronaut ice cream, and goofy video e-mail to prove it!

Mr. Toad

We had a great time too. And yes, that was room1313 we were talking with.

I have to say that you were one of the most enthusiastic people I saw at the ride and it helped make it even more fun for the rest of us. My dad was really glad he was able to not only ride Mission:Space but do so in a very unique atmosphere.

I know that I will ride this ride everytime I go to WDW now but by then it will be offically opened and it will not be the same as today was (though it will still be great).

This was a perfect ending to this year's trip which has probably been my best vacation ever.

Now I just have to get on The Haunted Mansion tomorrow.

Kenan

Originally posted by ocolectr
I found out there is going to be a party for the construction workers and their families on Friday. No park guest previews that day. :(

Shucks...I was hoping to get one in. :lol: Well, better luck next time. Im hoping for something around the 28th.. (Help out Door 4..please???? LOL)

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by Kenan
Shucks...I was hoping to get one in. :lol: Well, better luck next time. Im hoping for something around the 28th.. (Help out Door 4..please???? LOL)

June 28th is a Saturday...I'd be very surprised if they opened it then haha...aim more toward the 26th or the 30th:animwink:

Kenan

Originally posted by DogsRule!
June 28th is a Saturday...I'd be very surprised if they opened it then haha...aim more toward the 26th or the 30th:animwink:

It doesn't have to be quite open for me to go on it. :animwink:

mandib

Originally posted by Centrifugeer
M: S opened to park guests this afternoon at 4 o'clock. It will most likely only be open for a couple of hours but the goodness has begun. It's looking better for those who are planning a trip in mid-June to get a chance to ride, barring any unforseen circumstances.

Disney and the Imagineers must be feeling pretty good about this ride to open it to guests so soon after turnover.

Ever wanna cry? I was there the day before. Could have gone back all this week and didn't. Stupid Stupid Stupid Mandi! aahhh I'm so mad at myself right now. I guess I'll have to wait till my next trip!

mkt

Premium Member
Re: Re: 1st M: S park guest test today

Originally posted by mandib
Ever wanna cry? I was there the day before. Could have gone back all this week and didn't. Stupid Stupid Stupid Mandi! aahhh I'm so mad at myself right now. I guess I'll have to wait till my next trip!

*huggles Mandi*

i'm sorry... here, have some Godiva..

Kenan

Originally posted by ocolectr
Yes it does...

:D

omg...really? you better not be lying mister :) ill come and get you!! lol :lol: :lol: :wave: btw...did ks really say to not tell me anything? lol....you upset me sometimes, but its all good

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom