1st M: S park guest test today

ISTCrew20

Originally posted by Sir Hiss527
Man this sucks "I want to ride M:S". Hopefully it'll be soon. Do they open it anytime they want? Or are the dates planned?

If they soft opened it one day, or preveiwed it, sorry, one day, chances are it'll be open the next....Patience my friend, the ride rawks my socks into blocks, and hopefully will do the same for you. Its awesome, and you'll love it, just keep patience in mind. Ok, young grasshopper, snatch the fly....erm....nevermind

Anyway, im heading to the parks tomorrow, and to get the new MS pin, (dont worry Kenan, I'll get one for ya too lol) so look for ISTCrew's 6/16 Disney report.....shameless plug off

dizpins14

The first day of testing I went by Mission Space to talk to the cast members standing out there hoping they would let me in a cast preview sometime during the week. I talked to a higher up cast member on a segway, with walkie talkie and everything, and expressed extreme intrest in the ride but was told to come back Aug 15th. Later that same day I'm riding the monorail from MK and see people walking into Mission Space, so the openings are trully up in the air. Although I was told there wouldn't be anymore until Aug 15th.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom