1st half of 2009 discount rumor

wannabeBelle

how about for DVC members ? think the tix and gift card apply ?? :shrug:

DVC members can certainly purchase a MYW vacation package with the minimum one day base ticket and get this offer. If you are booking as a DVC member with points you are NOT eligible for this offer. Belle

wannabeBelle

Another quick question...does it have to be for a 7 day stay or can it be for longer? We are booked at Pop for March 14 to the 24th through CAA/AAA. Is it worth it for me to call my agent to have her look into this for us? We already have the whole trip paid off but heck, even the $200 gift cards alone would be a nice bonus. We have two rooms, 6 people total going all with the MYW package deals. Thanks in advance guys. :wave:

Hey there, Minimum stay for this offer is 5 nights, maximum stay is for 10 nights on this one. Depending on how long you are staying, two reservations could be done on this as well to extend it for the number of nights you need if it is over 10. Belle

captainkidd

Hey there, Minimum stay for this offer is 5 nights, maximum stay is for 10 nights on this one. Depending on how long you are staying, two reservations could be done on this as well to extend it for the number of nights you need if it is over 10. Belle

I thought it was stay for 4, get 3 free....

wannabeBelle

It is...however I Am sure that the folks at Disney realize that 7 nights may not suit everyone. Some may need more, some less and so came out with options accordingly!!! Have a great day! Belle

DISMOM

For those of you who deal with AAA or another travel agent, call them, give them the code, be knowledgable, be assertive, be pleasant, and let us know what you have found out. Good luck with those existing reservations.
I think that we were quoted 2 adults, 2 jrs, 7 nites at French Quarter with park hopper tickets the end of May for approx $1900. My exact email is elsewhere. Oh well. We are in the middle of home renovating and that would pay for several new energy effiecent windows.
Did someone mention a couple of wks ago about another stimulous check coming through??!!! ha.

DiPSU224

I was just watching Survivor that I DVR'd last night and saw a commercial that Disney has put out for this offer. I'm so bummed my husband I can't take advantage of it. It reminds me of the offer back in 2003 that we used on our first trip to WDW. With my husband in school we just don't have the money for it right now. :(

mccallum9

i just called and was told no ap discount only seven days if want to stay for 14 days you need two ressies. everyone on ressie must buy tickets. if you are an ap member will cost you more.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Does anyone know if you have already booked a room on the concierge level for 7 days if they would adjust your rate or give the $200 card? Does this only apply to standard view rooms?:shrug:

Mikester71

Very good to know! Thanks for the info wannaBelle! :sohappy:

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Anyone have the code handy? I just searched Mousesavers and could only find for Nov and Dec. codes. I read there how if you already have tickets you could re-book your stay and get a one day base ticket package...thus saving the free nights and $200 gift card....I figure one could always sell the one day tickets on ebay or save them for a rainy day....:lookaroun.....still doubt they would give me anything for concierge level....LOL I'll take ONE free night and a $200 card....maybe I can barter....:lol:

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Also my best friend is booked at the swan or dolphin.....does this package apply to those resorts too?!! Just wondering before I get her all excited...

wannabeBelle

Does anyone know if you have already booked a room on the concierge level for 7 days if they would adjust your rate or give the $200 card? Does this only apply to standard view rooms?:shrug:

I wasnt able to get Concierge level, but I would say to call, you never know until you ask!! Belle

wannabeBelle

Also my best friend is booked at the swan or dolphin.....does this package apply to those resorts too?!! Just wondering before I get her all excited...

I am not at the office, but I dont believe this offer was made for them. You can call and ask, or see if she wants to switch into this offer and stay at one of the Disney resorts?? Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom