1986 - The House of the Future: Week 2

goofyyukyuk

Definitely. Don’t have to worry about a pirate seaport because of no pirates here UNLESS:

I want to suggest something potentially crazy: Peter Pan in Adventureland.

Disneyland Paris has a large area in their Adventureland that is complete with a skull rock that is stunning in my opinion

View attachment 501144
It being expanded out to include Peter Pan would be unheard of (Peter Pan has only been in Fantasyland outside of Tokyo where it’s going in the new land in Disney Sea)
I love this idea! Although it does mean that we’d be taking Adventureland in a far more fantastical route than usual, which is fine, but it’s worth considering

DashHaber

Definitely. Don’t have to worry about a pirate seaport because of no pirates here UNLESS:

I want to suggest something potentially crazy: Peter Pan in Adventureland.

Disneyland Paris has a large area in their Adventureland that is complete with a skull rock that is stunning in my opinion

View attachment 501144
It being expanded out to include Peter Pan would be unheard of (Peter Pan has only been in Fantasyland outside of Tokyo where it’s going in the new land in Disney Sea)
Peter Pan would definitely help stand out in Adventureland, whether just a ride or maybe a walkthrough/playground area.

Just as we think of what theme, it might not hurt to consider IPs we can use. For instance, Moana and Aladdin would make for solid fits, and of course Indiana Jones.

Outbound

We should find ways to incorporate water into this Adventureland. I noticed we never made a train station for Harbortown. Maybe instead of trains, boats are used to transport guests around our Disneyland?

I think some kinetic energy around the main streams and rivers (especially if we can't do Jungle Cruise) are a must.

goofyyukyuk

We should find ways to incorporate water into this Adventureland. I noticed we never made a train station for Harbortown. Maybe instead of trains, boats are used to transport guests around our Disneyland?

I think some kinetic energy around the main streams and rivers (especially if we can't do Jungle Cruise) are a must.
Definitely agree... a variation on the jungle cruise could be an option with all the different creatures associated with Mysterious Island, if that’s allowed lol
And man, how did we forget a train station hahaha

Orange Cat

My only concern with that would be the lack of waterways... although we could try to incorporate the Nile oasis into a desert Adventureland.

I like the creativity, but I don’t know that there’s enough there to make a full land, and also, I don’t know how appealing a desert land would be to guests compared to something more tropical?
It doesn’t necessarily have to be desert Adventureland, the point Is to make something truly different.

PerGron

Without the mainstays, we'll need something big and unique to make our Adventureland stand out. Personally, I don't think a desert Adventureland is the way to do that honestly. Deserts are impressive in their own right, but not really that interesting or appealing to look at in my opinion. Plus, we could use Aladdin and maybe Indiana Jones, but not a lot of other properties fit in there, so while I'm totally not adverse to doing almost entirely original IP stuff, it may not be the best way to go

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom