1986 - The House of the Future: Week 2

spacemt354

Chili's
Dear Diary,

It is Day 12 in this House, and people are starting to drive me crazy.

The House of the Future has become a pigpen. The landlords feed us once per day. Gruel. Nothing but Gruel.
Since the inception...
B-wolf has transformed into a robot.
Goofy has been in his room studying for tests and more tests
D Hindley has escaped security several times to go exploring. He told us to keep it a secret. He said if we told anyone, we'd "burn" or something.
Meanwhile I have started a great rivalry with Ace. I plan on voting him out next round.

Till next time.

pix

Dear Diary,

It is Day 12 in this House, and people are starting to drive me crazy.

The House of the Future has become a pigpen. The landlords feed us once per day. Gruel. Nothing but Gruel.
Since the inception...
B-wolf has transformed into a robot.
Goofy has been in his room studying for tests and more tests
D Hindley has escaped security several times to go exploring. He told us to keep it a secret. He said if we told anyone, we'd "burn" or something.
Meanwhile I have started a great rivalry with Ace. I plan on voting him out next round.

Till next time.
Dear diary, do you think any of your other teammates know they can use the diary room as an acutal "confessional" space like in reality t.v. where people talk just to the camera. and that the judges seem to enjoy that?

Not that I would know... not like I am using that conversation for that...

Not me...

no...

@TheOriginalTiki @mickeyfan5534

AceAstro

Dear diary, do you think any of your other teammates know they can use the diary room as an acutal "confessional" space like in reality t.v. where people talk just to the camera. and that the judges seem to enjoy that?

Not me...

no...

Wait we are supposed to talk to the judges?

I just mock them from the livestream comments...

NigelChanning

Dear Diary,

I think the other houseguests are out to get me. I have no proof or evidence. I just have a feeling. So far, I’m just sticking to one tactic.
24472498-C5B3-4AA5-85C9-4B14ADEEDDF3.jpeg

spacemt354

Chili's

Not me...

no...

All fun and games.

I like these alternate reality diary notes, I find it hilarious 😅

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom