1986: An Imagineering Competition - HYPE THREAD

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Question of the Day
What is the one thing that Disney does shockingly well with in terms of food?​
Kid's Meals!

I grew up not too far from the parks (about 2 hours). So, my trips to WDW were rarely huge trips or big expenses. 20-30 buck a night motels, pack food, stuff like that. Eating in the parks, we would tend to get kids meals from the quick services to save some money. Honestly, they were really nice portion sizes and about as good as any other quick service meal. Plus, they came with a free soda.

Disney has some quality and nicely sized kid's meals. Great for budget trips.

Also, buffets. Most places, buffets are all cheap and kinda crappy food. Disney buffets/all you can eat places are all super high quality still.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Wait, can we swear now if we use giphy to do it?

Children! Avert your eyes! I'm experimenting!

monday fuck you GIF by Pablo Rochat

Work From Home Shock GIF by Rooster Teeth

Frustrated Austin Powers GIF

get your shit together GIF

TwilightZone

Want a good laugh? Watch both versions of steps in time, I am not sure how I didn't see it before watching Pi's video but oh my gosh it's so bad it's funny.
That being said watching the final performance you can tell the actors really did give it their all for the final time and it was kinda touching to watch at some points due to that, it's not really their fault the show is such a mess. It's just...wow. I can't tell which version of the show is worse tbh. I will probably think about this for a week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom