News .

meanmice

Originally posted by isnet396
Don't hate me, but I don't think that is great idea.
Please don't read a tone or hidden meaning into this, but why? see, personally I think that it would make the somewhat dull ride more interesting. at the same time, however, I do think that it kinda looses it natural feling with a ride, but I still like the idea.

Javier&Christie

I think I rode TLS ummmmm about 4 times in the past 15 years of going about 12 times a year... it could go for a little more "substance"... ride or not.

We were at EPCOT in October, and didn't realize that the ride portion (such as it was) of Living Seas wasn't operating. We crowded into the preshow area, and when we were given the option to watch the movie or go to the Seabase we took the latter option. Boy were we disappointed when we found ourselves in the Seabase, with no ride. We just assumed that we had missed it somehow, and didn't realize that it wasn't operating. We kind of felt like we had been "had."

I can't believe that a few minor adjustments couldn't be made to bring this back to life. I always felt it was an important element of The Living Seas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom