News .

Grimone24

Re: Re: Chill

Originally posted by markc
I find it ironic that someone can have so much assurance that Disney's business model is working well and that they are doing a great job (and insults anybody who says otherwise), and yet they can't even spell simple words or use proper english skills!! Grimone, take some business classes, and then tell us how Disney's doing as your current reasoning is very flawed and incorrect.

Oh sorry! Listen dont take offense but you know nothing about business. I am sure then if you think they are doing poorly you havent researched markets and seen other companys! Listen it was not meant to be a big deal but you really only having 4 posts have no room to say anything about the others in this post!

Fido

Re: Re: Re: Chill

Listen it was not meant to be a big deal but you really only having 4 posts have no room to say anything about the others in this post! [/B]

Uhh...not that I want to get involved in this little debate, but the number of posts a person has doesn't mean squat. I know that I was looking at this site and reading this board long before I registered. I'm sure that is the same for many people. Some people have many more posts than others because they have been here longer, and some have a lot because they spam the forums or post a lot of 'I agree!' type posts. Also, someone could change the user handle and start over again.

Please don't turn the number of posts beside a user's name into a class-based system. :)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Re: Re: Re: Chill

Originally posted by Grimone24
Oh sorry! Listen dont take offense but you know nothing about business. I am sure then if you think they are doing poorly you havent researched markets and seen other companys! Listen it was not meant to be a big deal but you really only having 4 posts have no room to say anything about the others in this post!

The post count does not mean a thing. If Michael Eisner was here with 1 post are you going to tell him he knows nothing about Disney's internal affairs?

Can you all please refrain from telling people they don't know what they are talking about, as its a sure fire for an argument to take place, which will result in the thread being closed. Thank you.

MGM WDWFan

Grimone-

Do you think you can get away with saying anything so long as you preface it with "Don't take offense"? Get a grip, study your facts, and realize that while Disney is a business, it doesn't operate 100 % like every other business in the world. And learn how to spell and work on your manners like your mother taught you.

--MGM

Grimone24

Re: Re: Re: Re: Chill

Originally posted by wdwmagic
The post count does not mean a thing. If Michael Eisner was here with 1 post are you going to tell him he knows nothing about Disney's internal affairs?

Can you all please refrain from telling people they don't know what they are talking about, as its a sure fire for an argument to take place, which will result in the thread being closed. Thank you.

Sorry Steve and to all! I only had a bad day and was a little mad!

WDWfan2209

When you are in the one circular tunnel are that you watch them feed the dolphins has a view of the old ride tunnel. If you look at it, it is seriously rusted! The glass also looks like it need replaced. Just putting my two cents in, what if they're designing a whole new ride system and layout? That could take a while to design. I think that they could have run into some problems with making it better and such as redisigning the ride. That might just be me!?

meanmice

I would like to see some renovations done on the seas. The last time I saw it I wasn't impresesd. The tanks didn't look that great and the omnimovers weren't in that great of shape, but that's just my opinion.

Grimone24

Sadly

It is too bad but I admit the attraction is showing its age. They could do some renovations but one thing that must be considered is just where will the fish and sea creatures go during this. A good cleaning, revamping, new movie maybe exploring new water frontiers, and a new ride. These all would help bring in more people. They might be able to find a newer sponsor to help out. What would be cool is to see it become like a sanctuary for even more fish. Larger tanks and theming. Any other suggestions.

Fido

Re: Sadly

A good cleaning, revamping, new movie maybe exploring new water frontiers, and a new ride. These all would help bring in more people.

I'm all for that. I love the attraction, but it's kinda dingy and boring. A little sprucing up would be welcomed.

Grimone24

more interaction!

I forgot to mention before but I think it would be cool to have a little more interaction with the creatures. Adding a open tank where you could touch and learn about the fish and creatures would add more flare and kids always love things like this!

niteobsrvr

Originally posted by MGM WDWFan
Grimone-

Do you think you can get away with saying anything so long as you preface it with "Don't take offense"? Get a grip, study your facts, and realize that while Disney is a business, it doesn't operate 100 % like every other business in the world. And learn how to spell and work on your manners like your mother taught you.

--MGM

I would have to disagree here and yet agree at the same time. You are right, Disney doesnt operate 100% like other business in the world. It actually operates a little more like a government bureaucracy.

For every park and every ride Disney employees analysts to figure out the most cost effective items to open or close down, what to do with closed areas, etc. That to me is a lot more akin to a government body trying to figure out which services to cut while having the least undesirable political impact. And just for the record for those of you who don't want to believe this is true, I have a friend and former co-worker who fills one of these analyst positions in the Magic Kingdom.

WDWfan2209

I would like to see them have more of a thrill ride or something like a thrill ride. SUch as if they would make it so that you rode in a smaller version of the cars you ride in at Dinosaur, but this would have like a fake logo of an underwater research company. The ride would be normal until you get 1/4 into the ride and the lights go out, then the cars stop. A short movie plays on large screen ov you being surrounded by sharks or something. Finally, the ride starts again and you start to go faster and faster and then you slow down through the tunnel but they should chance the tunnel to make it so there is more glass around the ride. When youn finish you can exit through a glass tunnel. At the end of the tunnel there could be a tank where you can touch the creatures in the tank. Maybe I'm just babbling on?!?!:hammer:

Ijones88

Re: more interaction!

I forgot to mention before but I think it would be cool to have a little more interaction with the creatures. Adding a open tank where you could touch and learn about the fish and creatures would add more flare and kids always love things like this!
They use to have small touch tanks in TLS where kids and adults alike could explore....are they gone now?
When we went in Aug., I was really dissappointed in TLS, no manatees, no seacabs, not much of anything. I have gone scuba diving in TLS twice and it was a lot of fun, but now.....:(

MKingdom25

Re: Sadly

Originally posted by WDWfan2209
I would like to see them have more of a thrill ride or something like a thrill ride.
Being a big fan of zoos and aquariums, I think they should keep the whole area in the theme of an aquarium and not add any thrill rides.
If someday, they want to completely gut the entire building and make a whole new attraction I might up for a ride, but I think while its still a aquarium they should keep up the educational theme.
It is too bad but I admit the attraction is showing its age. They could do some renovations but one thing that must be considered is just where will the fish and sea creatures go during this.
Very good point Grimone24. You can't just store them in a old warehouse! :lol:
I will be first to volunteer my apartment's pool for one of the sharks. :D
I agree. Instead of trying to add brand new things just build and improve what you already have!
Originally posted by bdhowell
WDW = :)
Very well stated!
:sohappy:

isnet396

well, not nessacarily.....they could build a waterproof box or something around the areas of construction, and if there's something that goes wrong, the whole tank can drain in two and a half minutes.

meanmice

Originally posted by WDWfan2209
I would like to see them have more of a thrill ride or something like a thrill ride. SUch as if they would make it so that you rode in a smaller version of the cars you ride in at Dinosaur, but this would have like a fake logo of an underwater research company. The ride would be normal until you get 1/4 into the ride and the lights go out, then the cars stop. A short movie plays on large screen ov you being surrounded by sharks or something. Finally, the ride starts again and you start to go faster and faster and then you slow down through the tunnel but they should chance the tunnel to make it so there is more glass around the ride. When youn finish you can exit through a glass tunnel. At the end of the tunnel there could be a tank where you can touch the creatures in the tank. Maybe I'm just babbling on?!?!:hammer:
Don't hate me, but I think that this is a great idea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom