12/17/06- 1:15pm. AK at Capacity - Entrance Closed

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
^^^

That's what I said. I just got a text message from a friend who's a front entrance manager at AK. The park is at capacity, admission is closed :)

CheriBibi

Great news ! Is it like the first time ? Everest impact ?
Anyway i'm glad, the more success, the faster expension will come !

Go AK, be a Kingdom ! :p

mkt

Premium Member
Original Poster
as of 2:30 , stage 4 restrictions are over. Park is open and busy as hell. The park was over capacity for several hours.

Epcot82Guy

Actually, a memo just went out that capacity of DAK is 40 people. :lookaroun

Seriously, though, that's crazy. Is there an event or something that would peak attendance like that? Are the other parks nearing full, too? Considering the space of the park, that would be crazy to see that many people there.

mkt

Premium Member
Original Poster
ak_bris.jpg

Animal Kingdom, you are now a man

eroyee

:wave: We just left there on Friday and the parks were getting crazy and the check in lines at the resorts were long. we had a magical trip and not too bad crowds or anything but glad to be out of there this wk. :eek:

reptar77

For the past couple of years that week before xmas has been horrible, everywhere we went the crowds were so large you were walking shoulder to shoulder. We usually leave the Sat before to avoid it.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Not suprised at all. All the parks were INSANE yesterday. 6 out of 10 crowd level my butt, touringplans.com!

MK wasn't that bad yesterday. I was there, and i hopped into Epcot and went to see if they had installd the secondary tipboard yet (which they hadn't). Test Track only had a 60min wait.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom