1 - One Sentence Competition, Season Five Episode 3

VaderTron

CHALLENGE ONE
MAIN STREET U.S.A.

enhance

Imagine you are entering a Disney Castle Park. It isn’t any specific park – it isn’t Disneyland, Magic Kingdom, Tokyo, Paris, Hong Kong, or Shanghai. Rather, this is the idealized Disney Castle Park. Whatever your perfect Disneyland might be, you’re there!

We always start with a Main Street U.S.A. Even when the land is somewhat modified, like Tokyo Disneyland’s World Bazaar or Shanghai Disneyland’s Mickey Avenue, the idea remains the same: A nostalgic turn-of-the-century American small town leading to a distant fairy tale castle. These entry lands are wonderful introductions, but they are rarely the highlight of a visit. Not with all the great rides elsewhere!

Your task is to propose a new headlining anchor attraction for Main Street.

-Rules-
Use only a single sentence to describe your idea. You may also use one image if you wish. The deadline is Friday, August 7th, at midnight EST.

-Tips-

KISS – Keep is simple, silly! With only one sentence, you can’t get too detailed. Think of this as an elevator pitch.

-Judging Criteria-
Is it creative?
Is it realistic?
Does it fit visually/thematically?

Any questions, please ask! Now good luck everyone! Create!

Dreams Come True The Magic of Flight!.jpg

Entering a Main Street storefront marked “Wright Cycle Company” the historical queue ends where your lay-on-your-stomach “flying machine” vehicle awaits which begins “taxiing” through a dark hallway with old-timey 2D moving picture walls displaying a Wright brother cycling while brainstorming how to make his dream of flight a reality; all the while Walt Disney quotes such as, “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.”, “When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.”, and “We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” are heard over a majestic score escalating to a crescendo as your vehicle picks up speed, the scenery brightens changing to sand dunes with the sign “Welcome to Kitty Hawk”, and air moves swiftly over your body as the flying machine finally “lifts off” by smoothly lifting the vehicle to its overhead mechanism as you enter a much larger, taller, bright, “open room” of sky, clouds, sand dunes, and ocean; carefree in the air, your steering toggles in hand allow you to carve your own path through the “sky” with the brand new “free-roaming” technology boasted in this cutting-edge ride vehicle.

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Mickey Mouse & the Main Street Exposition Revue

1596840861020.png

Housed in a facade inspired by the 1901 Pan-American Expo along an expanded Main Street Bypass in WDW, this will be an animatronic show and spiritual successor to the Mickey Mouse Revue featuring characters from Classic Shorts, Muppets, Ducktales, and a few other surprise Disney cameos playing the roles of inventors showing off technological wonders of the turn of the century using fun skits and versions of classic Disney/Muppet Songs like Rainbow Connection, Trip a Little Light Fantastic, and Small World with changed lyrics to fit the new story of the Main Street Exposition (Essential a World's Fair).

Tux

The Hat Hunt
1596843360950.png

Acting as a prequel to Philharmagic in Fantasyland, this ride is an interactive trackless dark ride E-Ticket which starts out similarly to Mystic Manor, with the ride taking place in a museum type gallery dedicated to Disney like you would expect from Main Street as guests enter the preshow room where Yen Sid and Mickey take the guests on tour, but Mickey winds up accidentally wreaking havoc on the parks after trying to show the Sorcerer's Hat to the guests without Yen Sid's Permission which winds up getting Yen Sid knocked out which forces the guests to have to help restore order to the park as it's slowly corrupted by riding Sorcerer Mickey type buckets through the park as they fire brooms that have been warped into wands via the magic and fight against several resurrected Disney villains, their minions, and a couple of park based bosses until the ride ends after heading back to Main Street to fight against the hat, with a screen based animatronic Mickey, with the hat being screen based, but then Yen Sid wakes up and his animatronic pops through the floor, and in a scene paralleling the end of Philharmagic, finally takes control of the hat, and turns everything back to normal, with the end consisting of Yen Sid scolding Mickey as the guests exit the gallery.

AceAstro

Save the Bank!

5D2EF15E-553C-402C-BA6A-D5955A7F2CF8.jpeg

Main Street USA is expanded with all new buildings you’d find on a turn of the century Main Street including a Newspaper and a bank: the home of a brand new attraction that features guests (in cars themed to the ones you can find on Main Street) chasing down bank robbers through the streets of this fictional town!​

Outbound

The Hat Hunt
View attachment 489553
Acting as a prequel to Philharmagic in Fantasyland, this ride is an interactive trackless dark ride E-Ticket which starts out similarly to Mystic Manor, with the ride taking place in a museum type gallery dedicated to Disney like you would expect from Main Street as guests enter the preshow room where Yen Sid and Mickey take the guests on tour, but Mickey winds up accidentally wreaking havoc on the parks after trying to show the Sorcerer's Hat to the guests without Yen Sid's Permission which winds up getting Yen Sid knocked out which forces the guests to have to help restore order to the park as it's slowly corrupted by riding Sorcerer Mickey type buckets through the park as they fire brooms that have been warped into wands via the magic and fight against several resurrected Disney villains, their minions, and a couple of park based bosses until the ride ends after heading back to Main Street to fight against the hat, with a screen based animatronic Mickey, with the hat being screen based, but then Yen Sid wakes up and his animatronic pops through the floor, and in a scene paralleling the end of Philharmagic, finally takes control of the hat, and turns everything back to normal, with the end consisting of Yen Sid scolding Mickey as the guests exit the gallery.

Everyone Else:
1596856296001.png

Tux:
1596856250204.png

it's great btw

pix

IT ALL STARTED WITH A RABBIT
IMG_20200807_204958590.jpg

Telling the untold story of Oswald the Luck Rabbit this C-ticket dark ride greats guests on Main Street USA with a tour through old Oswald Cartoons from Trolley Troubles to Oh What a Knight; ending with Oswald handing over a paintbrush to Mickey Mouse as a way to pass the torch and lead guests into the Disney as we all know - with a mouse.

D Hulk

REVIEWS

Eighteen entries and counting?! *DEEP BREATH* :oops: Alright, let’s do this!

Lots of involvement & excitement right out of the gate! Some players focused on a specific Main Street (typically Magic Kingdom’s), and others went more broad. Honestly, either approach is fine for this challenge (and the challenges to come). I’ll judge each entry on its own merits in the spirit intended.

(Creating an account and posting at 3 am just felt like the right thing to do.)

Housed in the Main Street Music Hall, Melody Hop sends trackless vehicles (Disney’s technology du jour) dancing alongside the likes of ragtime piano playing bears, romantic mice crooning in the moonlight, and jazz trumpeting alley cats (a bit of Aristocats synergy for the suits).

..................................................... . View attachment 489094

(I was tempted to invent the term "Baxter-esque" to describe the animatronic scenes, but invoking his name felt like Michael Scott screaming "Sex! Money!" to get people listening).
Melody Hop
@InspectorSpacetime

What a truly fantastic way to introduce yourself!!! Typically it takes a brave soul just to post first, and you registered & joined to do just that! My hat goes off to you. Bravo!

As for your proposal…

giphy.gif

This would be a strong proposal even coming from an experienced player. I like the use of original characters instead of using an established IP, even with the Aristocats influence. While trackless ride technology is often overused in Armchair Imagineering, it is the perfect choice for a musical ride. You’ve taken the Main Street tone and added a bit more magic to it! I eagerly look forward to more from you!​

Coming soon to Main Street U.S.A., it's...
The Magic Skyway
View attachment 489108
Based on a Disney-created attraction for the 1964 World's Fair, the Main Street Exhibition Hall hosts a magical trip back in time aboard rickety Model T cars - riders encounter dinosaurs, cavemen, and more.
The Magic Skyway
@Brer Panther

I am a big, big fan of the 1964 World’s Fair. Any revival of classic, Walt-heavy attractions is welcome. Would this be a simple duplication of the ’64 version, or would it use newer tech & storytelling? Even with the single sentence limitation, these sorts of details can strengthen your argument. Similarly, I’d like to know a little more about how the Magic Skyway incorporates into Main Street, since the cavemen & dinosaurs on their own are a big departure.​

D Hulk

Lady and the Tramp: Bella Notte
xLadyTramp01-blog.jpg,qitok=fbGgEBjm.pagespeed.ic.ZgmJ6ED52D.jpg

Follow Lady and Tramp on their enchanting evening of romance and spaghetti, seeing the world from the viewpoint of a dog, as the night weaves its magic spell upon dog and guest alike in this one-of-a-kind dark ride.
Lady and the Tramp: Bella Notte
@Evilgidgit

Lady and the Tramp is probably the only major Disney IP which really, truly fits Main Street. So good choice there. (EDIT: Okay, other good IPs include Mickey, Oswald, Muppets, Mary Poppins…) The ride description, while certainly lovely, sounds more like a Fantasyland bus-bar C-ticket than a major headliner. This might be me misinterpreting your proposal – this could very well be on a WDSP Ratatouille scale, much as I picture @InspectorSpacetime ‘s ride. Would like to know a little about the ride mechanism.​

Frantic Flickers

1*-KOIphgY8PjU4e0TeTyuig.jpeg

Step onto the silver screen at the Main Street Picture Show, as you climb aboard a motor car and speed along a madcap dark ride chase crossing paths with dashing heroes, moustache-twirling cads, and calamitous cops!
Frantic Flickers
@DashHaber

Oh what fun this one is! It feels very “Main Street,” with the Keystone Cops-inspired madness and the creative use of a vintage movie palace. The use of an original, non-IP idea helps a ton. This deepens Main Street’s mythology.

While much like @Evilgidgit ‘s proposal there isn’t a specific ride mechanism mentioned, @DashHaber uses evocative descriptions like “speed along a madcap dark ride chase” to imply what this could be. Is it Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride crossed with Runaway Railway? That’s how I’m seeing it! And that’s a very good approach to this One Sentence Competition.​

D Hulk

Main Street Madness
View attachment 489120
Built near the NSSHP entrance, is a whip ride where guests board an old-fashioned car and swing around to tunes like “The Jitterbug” and “Walking Right Down the Middle of Main Street, USA”.
Main Street Madness
@NigelChanning09

While thematically fitting, a dancing whip ride is very much a B-ticket and not a headliner. (I’m assuming something like Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree or Alien Swirling Saucers.) This is a case where focusing on one specific Main Street (the NSSHP entrance?) made you worry too much about spatial limitations. But if space weren’t an issue – if we were creating a brand-new Main Street – what could we give it on par with POTC or BTMR? Think bigger!​

A Dark ride, chock-full of classic-style animatronics, themed around the life and times of everyone’s favorite guy, Walt Disney, which takes the guest through the trials and tribulations of the Disney Company and introduces you to his marveled masterpieces from the 1920s through his death.

View attachment 489121
I present...Walt Disney, Live (Kinda)!
Walt Disney, Live (Kinda)!
@boardwalk22

You can never go wrong with Walt Disney!

A Walt-centric headliner on Main Street certainly acts as a thesis statement for the land, and for the whole park. It is very fitting. Already this far into Challenge One we’re seeing a whole lot of dark ride proposals, which makes them blur together. A little more discussion of ride type could help yours stand out.​

D Hulk

Chortlespokes House
View attachment 489130
The Haunted Mansion makes its way to Main Street as guests travel through the haunted home of famed Victorian occultist Archibald Chortlespokes in a trackless dark ride filled with both scares and laughs aplenty.
Chortlespokes House
@mickeyfan5534

In one way this absolutely answers the prompt – a Haunted Mansion on Main Street, by any name, would definitely be a headliner. (This is something @MANEATINGWREATH likes to do.) And Haunted Mansion is famous for never appearing in the same land twice. The focus on Victorian occultism fits Main Street nicely.

I’m just not sure that Chortlespokes House could become Main Street’s centerpiece in the way that, say, Big Thunder is for Frontierland. In parks that already have a Haunted Mansion, it would be redundant.​

Steeplechase Park
View attachment 489254
Welcome to Main Street Downs, where guests can hop on one of the city's famous steeplechase horses and join a madcap race around, and through, Main Street U.S.A.
Steeplechase Park
@JokersWild

Nailed it! :joyfull: There is no question that a steeplechase coaster would be a headliner attraction! Plus it fits the Main Street time period & aesthetic like a glove. On a personal note, I’ve always loved this ride type, and I also love the vintage Coney Island romanticism that goes with it. Just imagine this with modern tech and a Disney touch.

So, for me, this is a flawless concept. I can imagine other people’s objections. Some people might feel that vintage amusement parks are antithetical to Walt’s Disneyland vision. Some would question how loud or intrusive a coaster might be winding through Main Street. These issues don’t bother me at all! I think this is a great, bold concept for a somewhat old-fashioned land. A newer Main Street built from the ground up – something with the playful spirit of Paris’ proposed 1920s Main Street – would be a great setting for this!​

D Hulk

Oswald's Main Street Dash
View attachment 489324

The first black box ride coming to Disneyland in 2022 is Oswald's Main Street Dash, where you follow Oswald through the busy town of Main Street trying to find the perfect present for Ortensia's birthday!
Oswald’s Main Street Dash
@NateD1226

Ah yes, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit. Here’s another IP which fits Main Street…although since you’ve specified Disneyland, I must point out that DCA’s Buena Vista Street just across the Esplanade is sort of Ground Zero for Oswald. This ride belongs ride.

Now, I’m not really sure what a “black box ride” is. Guess I’ll Google it…

Ooookay. Doing some deeper research…

Ah, like a variant on Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway which can changed out seasonally. Well, since Disneyland is getting MMRR, for balance again I must say that this ride belongs in DCA. Though with those caveats, this is something I absolutely would like to see in that park! And big kudos for using an exciting up-and-coming ride tech concept.​

The Writer's Car

Replacing Tony's Town Square Restaurant is a simulated train ride that acts as a restaurant, where guests can take a journey viewing the changing scenery of the American countryside replicating the trek where Walt Disney designed Mickey Mouse.
The Writer’s Car
@spacemt354

Creating a centerpiece restaurant is a very bold approach to this “headliner attraction” prompt. But it’s not entirely unprecedented. DCA’s Carthay Circle ticks all of those boxes. Most day guests won’t experience it, but for those who do it will be a highlight of their day.

Just as a themed restaurant experience, this sounds delightful. The simulated train ride aspect is unique and appropriate, and the Walt Disney connection is perfect. This would be Magic Kingdom’s classiest eatery. I might have to disqualify this proposal, since it isn’t technically an attraction, but I love this idea nonetheless.​

D Hulk

THE MUSEUM OF MODEL AMUSEMENTS

A large museum consisting of miniature models, some old & some new, which also includes larger models showing off defunct/scrapped ideas from disney park history, inspired by walt’s appreciation for model trains alongside real ones.
The Museum of Model Amusements
@Pufflefan

As a small scale addition to Main Street, this works wonderfully. It sounds a bit like the Disneyland Gallery, which too features Walt memorabilia, footage of his backyard railroad, and a fabulous model of 1955 Disneyland. This proposal totally misses the “headliner attraction” point of the prompt, sadly, because taken for what it is – a very minor addition which would play best with locals and Disney history buffs – this is extremely charming.​

View attachment 489418

A spiritual successor to the hit show in Disney World, Disneyland Main Street gets a fully enclosed animatronic show set to various periods in American History, where each show consists of three sketches, two randomly chosen from the following topics - the first Thanksgiving, the American Revolution, Industrialization, Theodore Roosevelt, the Suffragette Movement, and the Space Race - followed by a final cumulative setpiece... although that said, with the Muppets nothing ever goes according to plan!
The Muppets: Great Moments in American History
@Outbound

@AceAstro threatens to write something serious, and you immediately claim The Muppets? Brilliant!

Liberty Square Muppets on an American Adventure scale? Also brilliant!

My only real concern is that, at Disneyland, this would either replace Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln or would compete with it. Ignoring that, I greatly appreciate that you were able to suggest a genuine headliner attraction that isn’t a ride. That would improve Main Street’s profile without unbalancing the overall park. Oh, and Muppets? Always always a good malleable IP choice in any spot. This randomized American History concept artfully deepens Main Street’s themes.

NOTE TO ALL: This is a great example of squeezing details into a single (run-on) sentence. Learn from @Outbound!​

D Hulk

CHIMNEY CLEANING AERIAL SPECTACULAR

india-bandaloop-dance-nov-2010-shutterstock-editorial-7709786e.jpg

Based on the 1964 movie Mary Poppins, gatther around the Emporium to enjoy the showstoping performance of this hanging chimney sweapers, as they rappel down the stores fachade in an show that combines acrobatics, dance and music.
Chimney Cleaning Aerial Spectacular
@Nonja

Mary Poppins takes place in London, but other than that it totally hits that Main Street mark. How did it take so long for Mary to appear?!

This is a case where a dark ride would’ve worked better (even though Mary Poppins dark ride proposals are insanely common). Staging a live show on the Emporium façade is certainly creative, but it’s likely to cause immense crowd bottlenecks. Plus something this transitory doesn’t fit the “headliner” mold. The “Step in Time” sequence in Paint the Night proves that chimneysweeps on the Main Street rooftops can work wonderfully in certain contexts. This just isn’t what the challenge was looking for.​

View attachment 489501

Entering a Main Street storefront marked “Wright Cycle Company” the historical queue ends where your lay-on-your-stomach “flying machine” vehicle awaits which begins “taxiing” through a dark hallway with old-timey 2D moving picture walls displaying a Wright brother cycling while brainstorming how to make his dream of flight a reality; all the while Walt Disney quotes such as, “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.”, “When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.”, and “We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” are heard over a majestic score escalating to a crescendo as your vehicle picks up speed, the scenery brightens changing to sand dunes with the sign “Welcome to Kitty Hawk”, and air moves swiftly over your body as the flying machine finally “lifts off” by smoothly lifting the vehicle to its overhead mechanism as you enter a much larger, taller, bright, “open room” of sky, clouds, sand dunes, and ocean; carefree in the air, your steering toggles in hand allow you to carve your own path through the “sky” with the brand new “free-roaming” technology boasted in this cutting-edge ride vehicle.
The Magic of Flight
@VaderTron

And I thought @Outbound was the king of the run-ons! I’m not sure this technically counts as a “sentence” any longer.

Ignoring that, this is a fantastic proposal! It is unarguably (inarguably?) a headliner attraction. It is original. It couldn’t go anyplace but Main Street. The “free-roaming technology” concept really sells this, elevating what could be dismissed as “Flight of Passage: 1900 Edition” into the next evolution of the flight sim. Steering your own vehicle! Love it! Granted, Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run offers similar pilot freedom, but your description sounds far more freeing and expansive, with an airier riding sensation. My lone critique is that Kitty Hawk on its own is a fairly bland location, unless guests are free to explore elsewhere.​

D Hulk

View attachment 489539

Housed in a facade inspired by the 1901 Pan-American Expo along an expanded Main Street Bypass in WDW, this will be an animatronic show and spiritual successor to the Mickey Mouse Revue featuring characters from Classic Shorts, Muppets, Ducktales, and a few other surprise Disney cameos playing the roles of inventors showing off technological wonders of the turn of the century using fun skits and versions of classic Disney/Muppet Songs like Rainbow Connection, Trip a Little Light Fantastic, and Small World with changed lyrics to fit the new story of the Main Street Exposition (Essential a World's Fair).
@Pi on my Cake

I’m getting flashbacks to @Outbound ‘s animatronic entry (has it been so long already?!), with a different set of pluses and minuses. Compared to his Muppets-only effort, the sheer variety of IPs here is a bit overwhelming. I grasp how the OG Mickey Mouse Revue did the same thing. But so does Mickey’s Philharmagic, here already in Magic Kingdom, which makes this a little redundant (and harder to “plus” later on).

In the plus column is the glorious Pan-American Expo exterior! I’m a sucker for the old World’s Fairs.​

View attachment 489550
In this dark ride-stage show hybrid utilizing trackless vehicles, Hollywood set design, and cutting edge animatronics, follow the history of imagineering through three vignettes: one featuring Marc Davis and Claude Coats, one with Rolly Crump and Mary Blair, and one with Tony Baxter.
An Adventure in Imagineering
@Imagineer Sroo

A trackless dark ride about Imagineering itself is certainly a unique, intriguing concept. It seems better suited for Hollywood Studios than Main Street. In fact, it sounds like a sort of niche interest topic for general park guests, more so even than anything to do with Walt Disney. A neat idea, absolutely, but not quite right for this prompt.​

D Hulk

The Hat Hunt
View attachment 489553

The Hat Hunt
@Tux

Clearly a lot of thought went into this run-on sentence! :hilarious: There is practically an entire condensed ride-through here, which is...too much detail.

Wow, there is a lot going on here! Trackless. Interactive. Philharmagic. Big Fantasia tie-in. I’d like to hear more about how the trackless element and the interactive shooter element work together – how higher scores unlock extra hidden rooms, things like that. If this were a Fantasyland challenge, this would certainly be a medalist contender. There isn’t much connecting it to Main Street’s themes, really, no nostalgic Americana, unfortunately.​

Save the Bank!

View attachment 489554

Main Street USA is expanded with all new buildings you’d find on a turn of the century Main Street including a Newspaper and a bank: the home of a brand new attraction that features guests (in cars themed to the ones you can find on Main Street) chasing down bank robbers through the streets of this fictional town!
Save the Bank
@AceAstro
At first I thought it was “Save the Banks” and we had another Mary Poppins adaptation.

Instead we have a glorious paean to capitalism! Quickly, paying guests, rescue the institution’s money! [SMILE FACE] There’s nascent promise to this general concept; it’s somewhat similar to @DashHaber ‘s ride. Non-IP is a good choice. There just isn’t very much to the ride description to help it stand apart from the – yipe! – seventeen preceding proposals. Oh well. @AceAstro…winner of Sorcerer’s Apprentice Season 4…bring the pain next time!​

IT ALL STARTED WITH A RABBIT
View attachment 489578

Telling the untold story of Oswald the Luck Rabbit this C-ticket dark ride greats guests on Main Street USA with a tour through old Oswald Cartoons from Trolley Troubles to Oh What a Knight; ending with Oswald handing over a paintbrush to Mickey Mouse as a way to pass the torch and lead guests into the Disney as we all know - with a mouse.
It All Started With a Rabbit
@gam3rprincess

Once again, Pix, I have to write your review "on the run," as it were, because you were very on-brand and posted in the literal last minute, as is your wont.

There are some common issues here which I've already noted. Oswald is a good Main Street fit, oh yes, but he's a better DCA fit...even though you didn't specify Disneyland as your setting. But more damningly, you went with a C-ticket. This simply doesn't fit the "headliner" requirement for the challenge. Though of course an Oswald bus-bar dark ride would be super adorable.​

D Hulk

Challenge One Results

There were a lot of fun concepts here, some doing a better job than others hitting that “headliner” note. Main Street U.S.A. is a challenging land, so kudos to all our players for your creative ideas.

Everyone who submitted gets one point. Extra points go to our medalists.

Honorable Mention (0.5 points)
rosette-award-ribbons-2h3vyq.jpg

@spacemt354 – The Writer’s Car
Not an attraction, but still such a neat restaurant concept that I had to honor it.

Bronze Medal (1 point)
25378926288_0282b49fa8_o_d.png

@Outbound – The Muppets: Great Moments in American History
A master competitor presents a winning concept with earned confidence.

Silver Medal (2 points)
25378923678_32843d468b_o_d.png

@InspectorSpacetime – Melody Hop
A very bold introduction to the forums, and a proposal that is quintessentially Disney. Welcome!

Gold Medal (3 points)
25378924938_877ca558df_o_d.png

TIE!
@JokersWild – Steeplechase Park
&
@VaderTron – The Magic of Flight
Both attractions nail the “headliner” element, and fits Main Street theme/aesthetic wonderfully. They’re simply my favorite concepts.

Cheers to all our players! Challenge Two will appear…NOW!!! :eek:

D Hulk

CHALLENGE TWO
THE HUB

enhance

Our journey through the perfect Disney Castle Park continues! We come to the Hub, a neutral transition space to the other lands. You could almost consider this a land unto itself. In Shanghai Disneyland it is a unique land, the Gardens of Imagination. In all Castle Parks, the Hub primarily serves as an entertainment space, hosting parades, castles shows, fireworks, and more.

Your task is to propose a new parade (daytime or nighttime) for your Hub.

-Rules-

Use only a single sentence to describe your idea. You may also use one image if you wish. The deadline is Monday, August 10th, at midnight EST.

-Tips-

KISS – Keep is simple, silly! With only one sentence, you can’t get too detailed. Think of this as an elevator pitch.

-Judging Criteria-
Is it creative?
Is it realistic?
Does it fit visually/thematically?

Any questions, please ask! Now good luck everyone! Create!​

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom