1 - One Sentence Competition, Season Five Episode 3

AceAstro

CHALLENGE TWO
THE HUB

enhance

Our journey through the perfect Disney Castle Park continues! We come to the Hub, a neutral transition space to the other lands. You could almost consider this a land unto itself. In Shanghai Disneyland it is a unique land, the Gardens of Imagination. In all Castle Parks, the Hub primarily serves as an entertainment space, hosting parades, castles shows, fireworks, and more.

Your task is to propose a new parade (daytime or nighttime) for your Hub.

-Rules-

Use only a single sentence to describe your idea. You may also use one image if you wish. The deadline is Monday, August 10th, at midnight EST.

-Tips-

KISS – Keep is simple, silly! With only one sentence, you can’t get too detailed. Think of this as an elevator pitch.

-Judging Criteria-
Is it creative?
Is it realistic?
Does it fit visually/thematically?

Any questions, please ask! Now good luck everyone! Create!​
I take the Main Street Electrical Parade that I know is in storage somewhere and combine it with Paint the Night that is also in storage somewhere making It technically new as it is twice as long and absolutely spectacular ;)

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I take the Main Street Electrical Parade that I know is in storage somewhere and combine it with Paint the Night that is also in storage somewhere making It technically new as it is twice as long and absolutely spectacular ;)
My pitch is to do the exact same thing but to add one (1) extra float thereby making my project objectively slightly better ;)

D Hulk

How do I play now?
Well we’ve just begun Challenge Two. There’s no sign-up or anything, come and go and you please. Very much looking forward to what you come up with for a Hub parade.

CHALLENGE TWO
THE HUB

enhance

Our journey through the perfect Disney Castle Park continues! We come to the Hub, a neutral transition space to the other lands. You could almost consider this a land unto itself. In Shanghai Disneyland it is a unique land, the Gardens of Imagination. In all Castle Parks, the Hub primarily serves as an entertainment space, hosting parades, castles shows, fireworks, and more.

Your task is to propose a new parade (daytime or nighttime) for your Hub.

-Rules-

Use only a single sentence to describe your idea. You may also use one image if you wish. The deadline is Monday, August 10th, at midnight EST.

-Tips-

KISS – Keep is simple, silly! With only one sentence, you can’t get too detailed. Think of this as an elevator pitch.

-Judging Criteria-
Is it creative?
Is it realistic?
Does it fit visually/thematically?

Any questions, please ask! Now good luck everyone! Create!​

Tux

The Twelve Year Cycle
1596861340010.png

Taking in fact that the basis of The Gardens Of Imagination is primarily based off of the Chinese zodiac signs and to contrast with Ignite The Dream, The Twelve Year Cycle is a nighttime based parade dedicated to this with it primarily consisting of twelve floats with each one representing their respective zodiac sign and through following the four zodiac trines to form intervals in which the floats come out and with each float paying tribute to their respective origin stories with floats representing the respective members of the Garden Of Twelve Friends except for Babe who has been traded out for Ferdinand, before ending with one giant float with them all together on one float, while soundtracks from said character's films play throughout.

D Hulk

A parade with floats each representing a different E ticket ride in the park named "Forever E-Ticket".

This is my official entry. Did I do it right?
Yes you did right. And welcome to your first competition! Everyone around here is super friendly (except for @AceAstro ;)).

This challenge lasts until Monday, midnight EST. You’re welcome to continue editing and fine tuning your idea.

AceAstro

Seasons of Love Fantasy Parade

1596864422441.png

So many Disney films focus on all the seasons of the year and the Seasons of Fantasy Parade covers them all: Spring has the Festival of Fools with Topsy Turvy day (Hunchback of Notre Dame) and April Showers (Bambi with an AA Bambi on the float and a costume Flower and Thumper leading the way); Summer has Under the Sea (Ariel is still a mermaid, bubbles come out of the float) and How Far I'll Go (Moana is on her boat in the water much like her Magic Happens float); Fall features Colors of the Wind (Pocahontas is on a "cliff" with leaves constanly going down the cliff - and being recycled back to the top) and The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers (Tigger can be seen bouncing around on the float - with the help of trampolines - while the rest of the characters are walking around it); and lastly, Winter has Something There (Belle and Beast are dancing on a float themed to the snowy forest of the movie) and Let It Go (Elsa standing in a scale version of her North Mountain Castle with the rest of the characters in front to be the finale of the parade)!​

Evilgidgit

Seven Seas of Wishes Parade
tumblr_mc7kdu4dir1qi9jpao1_500.jpg

Every night, the Wish Whale slumbers, drawn to hopes and dreams brought forth through the waves of the oceans, swimming down the parade route, bringing these manifested desires with it; the Wish Whale leads this nightly parade, followed by Moana on her boat guided by her grandmother's manta ray spirit (Sea of Adventure), Ariel having a calypso party with her fish friends (Sea of Enchantment), Marlin, Dory, Nemo and Crush cruising down the E.A.C. (Sea of Fun), the Nautilus battles the giant squid, whilst Captain Jack Sparrow duels Davy Jones on the Flying Dutchman (Sea of Storms), Lilo and Stitch play pirates on their island boat (Sea of Laughter), and a final float features Peter Pan and Wendy taking their own ship beyond the sea to the stars (Beyond the Waves).

Brer Panther

Night of Frights and Lights Parade
1596900001677.png
Sort of a Halloween edition of the Main Street Electrical Parade, the streets of Main Street USA are invaded by glow-in-the-dark skeletons, Pink Elephants, residents of Halloween Town, ghosts, and other creepy characters, brought to life with such techniques as LED-light covered floats, blacklight puppetry, and even an animatronic or two.

InspectorSpacetime

(Thank you guys for the warm welcome)

Disney’s Gardens of Fancy, with floats and costumes made of real flowers and plants, uses the botanic chops displayed during the Flower and Garden festival to create a Disneyfied Rose Parade that’s right at home in the eternally quaint Main Street and pink blossom filled Fantasyland of its route, featuring the dancing mushrooms of Fantasia, Mary Poppins’ carousel horses, and the Haunted Mansion’s ghostly gardeners between towering feats of whimsical horticulture and a cast of heavy hitters ranging from the Country Bears to the Seven Dwarfs.

IMG_1321.jpeg

NigelChanning

The Muppets Take Magic Kingdom!
D0F1EF65-79F6-4790-BAFA-512A680E834F.jpeg

This new daytime parade sees the Muppets taking Magic Kingdom in floats themed to different Muppet characters like Gonzo’s Giant Canon, Sam the Eagle’s Patriotic Platform, and a large Muppet Mobile Lab all while jamming out to a sensational beat by the Electric Mayhem.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom