Trip Report 🎶 Everything is 'going to Disney to get a passholder magnet' Awesome! 🎶

tenor.gif

How this all came about:

And Disney said, “let there be annual passholder magnets, and there were magnets, and it was good.”

Laura said, “I need to get that Donald passholder magnet before June 29, and Sean booked Old Key West, and it was good.”

What does this all mean, you ask? Are @imahistorygeek and @lostpro9het really going to Disney for a magnet?? Why, yes, that’s exactly what we are going to do! Why??

🎶Because Everything* Is Awesome! 🎶

*By awesome, I mean visiting Disney again, getting a magnet, escaping work, eating at new restaurants, and staying at Old Key West!

Here’s our plan:

June 22 – Leave the kid in charge of the cats. Drive to Disney. Check in at OKW. I’ve requested a refurbed area. Eat at Homecomin.
June 23 – Park stuff and eating. I believe tonight’s dinner is Brown Derby. Catch some fireworks.
June 24 – More park stuff and more eating. I think we may have lunch at MK at The Diamond Horseshoe. Dinner is Ale and Compass.
June 25 – Tiny bit park stuff and then going back home.

I was able to do alright on fastpass selections. The only things that I can remember not being available were 7 dwarves and FoP. The other Pandora ride had plenty of FPs available, but I said nah.

It’s a super-short trip. Disney knows how to get us to come back. Offer up some flimsy thing to stick to the fridge.

I’m posting this as a pre-trip report if you want to follow along on IG. This will not be a full-fledged trip report, but just a following along of what we are going to do on a particular day. If you’d like to follow along, my IG username is the same as here. I’ll post pictures of the park, food, drinks, and other stuff, especially the magnet!

If you have any favs at the places I mentioned above for food and drink, please share.

Last edited:

winstongator

tenor.gif

How this all came about:

And Disney said, “let there be annual passholder magnets, and there were magnets, and it was good.”

Laura said, “I need to get that Donald passholder magnet before June 29, and Sean booked Old Key West, and it was good.”

What does this all mean, you ask? Are @imahistorygeek and @lostpro9het really going to Disney for a magnet?? Why, yes, that’s exactly what we are going to do! Why??

🎶Because Everything* Is Awesome! 🎶

*By awesome, I mean visiting Disney again, getting a magnet, escaping work, eating at new restaurants, and staying at Old Key West!

Here’s our plan:

June 22 – Leave the kid in charge of the cats. Drive to Disney. Check in at OKW. I’ve requested a refurbed area. Eat at Homecomin.
June 23 – Park stuff and eating. I believe tonight’s dinner is Brown Derby. Catch some fireworks.
June 24 – More park stuff and more eating. I think we may have lunch at MK at The Diamond Horseshoe. Dinner is Ale and Compass.
June 25 – Tiny bit park stuff and then going back home.

I was able to do alright on fastpass selections. The only things that I can remember not being available were 7 dwarves and FoP. The other Pandora ride had plenty of FPs available, but I said nah.

It’s a super-short trip. Disney knows how to get us to come back. Offer up some flimsy thing to stick to the fridge.

I’m posting this as a pre-trip report if you want to follow along on IG. This will not be a full-fledged trip report, but just a following along of what we are going to do on a particular day. If you’d like to follow along, my IG username is the same as here. I’ll post pictures of the park, food, drinks, and other stuff, especially the magnet!

If you have any favs at the places I mentioned above for food and drink, please share.
It’s interesting what you think is a short trip is a long trip for me! We are only 3 hrs away by car.
Well who wouldn't plan a trip to disney for a Donald magnet!!!? I love the little impromptu trips.

You'll be leaving the day C and I will be arriving. When I talk about my WDWmagic friends she thinks I'm just a bit crazy, it would've been nice if she could see that y'all are real.
I did a solo day trip for the special holiday magnets. Unfortunately our passes expired before F&G when we could get some more of the rest.

lostpro9het

Room is ready and guess whose 2 MBs dont open the door despite only having 2 active MBs!?! So Ill call bull on it being an issue of too many MBs and lay blame on Disney’s ty IT. We also have no coffee pot, but we do have a maker! So I guess we can make coffee and and just try to catch it in a cup! We’re in a renovated room that really only smells renovated. How do you like that big screen TV? No USB chargers to be found either. I think the DWs love of OKW is waning. Nothing to wane for me as the OKW bar was already set to zero. Looking forward to dinner though!
117D8A9C-80DF-4AC8-AE71-53EC0C92A85E.jpeg
6EB55A02-FC78-4002-8458-17B05AEE5893.jpeg
B9AA6CF7-83AD-4FAC-AF82-CAD0276C3B4F.jpeg
5F6254A7-1993-4234-8B5A-C2F4D35759B4.jpeg
4BAC57B1-DF6F-45DC-8306-2896DAE9548C.jpeg
47BB87E0-5B60-4976-A255-2D5F58039626.jpeg
CA30C814-6A22-4051-B98E-74A84CA1D54C.jpeg
AB031E23-4DF7-43E6-9A5E-9372C7873EFF.jpeg
C6DACA02-579F-44F9-BFEA-E18C96987940.jpeg
FF27D1C8-532F-48EC-9473-0CECF178A002.jpeg

Last edited:

lostpro9het

Bleah...that looks worse that Saratoga Springs by far :hilarious: Guess I'll try to fit a stay in there one like a one or two night trip.

You have a great view though!
Yeah, this was me giving OKW a second chance too. No worries, the bed feels good and worst case this room service as a cool place to rest my head and brew coffee.... into a cup ;-). SSR blows this place out of the water!

Last edited:

Tony the Tigger

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom