SweetSammi

wait i have a question, are the jonas brothers performing tomorrow at magic kingdom or GF? and do you have to be there right at 7am or can you come later?

captain marvel1

if its pertaining to the parade than i see no reason why its not fair game of the tickets. if it was idle chit chat then their would be need to step in. however if they want to talk it over with the tickets to make sure they wont miss a magic of a lifetime. since a squall came through i think it would be their call to discuss it.

JonnyK

I Just got back from WDW. Had a great time, cept the weather.

I wanna give a big thanks to the author of this post for posting up the links to the tickets and information to the events, I appreciate for what you did and im glad i ended up having some tickets for Thursday and Friday Filming - I didn't go to the Saturday one - I knew it would be cancelled, and I heard about Sunday for a free day with the previous thursday and Friday tickets holders - but I was gonna head home on Sunday so that wouldn't work out and decided to leave today due to weather and now - im looking forward for another e-ticket event next year or the year after, ill be sure to keep a look out or a new thread from you next year.

thanks again! It was nice seeing Yanni, Kris Allen, and Celine Dion Perform.

Have a great holiday and everyone else too! :xmas:

JonnyK

wait i have a question, are the jonas brothers performing tomorrow at magic kingdom or GF? and do you have to be there right at 7am or can you come later?

I believe they will be starting sometime around 7am or latest, itll be at the magic kingdom castle.

IDreamOfDisney

Who was this statement directed towards?

I post this information because it is a wonderful feeling to be able to share the information I get to share the magic to those who some of which may not be able to afford tickets for a family of four to Disney.

I know this year I was able to share the magic with over 350 people, families, children. Some of these individuals I know for a fact would have never been able to afford a day at disney for their families. A group of 125 kids, were able to go and experience the magic for the first time, kids who are apart of less fortunate families. The stories I have from people who are experiencing the magic for the first time ever, or those who have been blessed enough to be able to bring their children to Disney for the first time are endless. Things like that fuel my heart and soul!

It is sharing that magical experience with everyone, not just those who can afford it, or those fortunate to get the information that means a world of difference! At least in my eyes.

That is why I post the information on this forum I do every year, and have now for the past three years. :shrug: Hope my explanation doesn't offend anyone, I just felt like it needed to be expressed. Thanks.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Magical New Year!:xmas:

Merry Christmas and a very Happy and Magical New Year. :sohappy::xmas::sohappy::xmas::sohappy:

DisneyDrum

Who was this statement directed towards?

Psheeder,

I believe that that statement was directed to the people who were making comments and threads like "does anyone have tickets for Sunday they can give me". Your prompt information about the tickets every year is helpful and informative-and you clearly care a great deal about using this information to help others.

The Mom

Premium Member
Psheeder,

I believe that that statement was directed to the people who were making comments and threads like "does anyone have tickets for Sunday they can give me". Your prompt information about the tickets every year is helpful and informative-and you clearly care a great deal about using this information to help others.

That is exactly who my comment was directed toward. There is absolutely no problem with letting folks know how to obtain tickets through WDW, and I appreciate your posting the information. But it is then up to people to use that information to obtain their tickets, not to sign up specifically asking if anyone who already has tickets would give/sell them.

mickey2008.1

psheeder,

congrats to you for sharing the Magic with those who may not have the chance otherwise. you are St. Mickey!:xmas::xmas:

SGT623

SGT623,

Of course I don't have pictures because I wasn't there, but on youtube if you type in Celine Dion Grand Floridian it should come up with a couple of decent videos. Just fyi. :wave:

Thanks, I saw those already, pretty cool. Just looking for some good pics now

Figment1986

anyone have any pics from the Grand of Celine and the choir...mostly the choir cuz I was in it! :)

where in the Choir were you... I got some shots that i'm finally getting uploaded... the top group didn't get many as I was on the 5th floor...:lookaroun

dznygirl64

From what I have read on here Disney did another boaring christmas special this year with horrible entertainers.How about a little less singing (fake singing) and more of the park and how its decorated.Looks like we can sleep in again this christmas day and skip the Disney parade.:cry:

JonnyK

I have some. I can post it later today since I'm at work now. Check around 7 or so for my pics

the pics are from the ground shot since I was near the stage.

Figment1986

Facing the stage, I was on the right.

The tree cut off like half of the group from my vintage point..
734157641_N656R-M.jpg

(I don't even know if I got a photo of Marcia on the balcony)

ibaw

Does anyone have pictures of Nick Cannon at the grand, the Jonas Brothers doing their interviews at the train station or on the castle ramp, or of Kris Allen at the rose garden?

I am looking to see if I can find a familiar face! Thanks!!! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom