prberk

It's just not the same. It's like watching a slick music video instead of being in the audience at a concert.:xmas:

I guess that is what I have felt all along. That says it perfectly... and in a whole lot less words than I did! Both the music video AND the concert exist in part to promote the artist's music sales, but the concert is a lot more fun and lasts longer in your mind.

And to the OP: I understand. No ill will intended here either, just discussion of something that I feel strongly about. It can exist right alongside your factual information about the current parade taping. That's what I see forums for -- to be a an open forum on a topic, including facts and opinion. Thanks for your info. And happy Thanksgiving to you, as well.

Paul

JonnyK

I'm suppose to be leavin weds to Disney and I noticed the weather isn't gonna be any nice. Just cloudy and rain. What will happen for the filming if it's cancelled due to rain any other dates they may do it. Since I have tickets for Thursday and Friday.

juan

So I'll probably make it to the parade taping this week.

I went to the DL parade taping earlier this month, so now I get to be part of both. :xmas:

So what happens if I show up on camera wearing the exact same thing I wore at the DL taping?
Will some kind of Disney-Christmas Wormhole open up? :drevil:
Will it ruin the continuity of the program on Xmas if someone notices "Hey! We just saw that guy at DL! Now he's at WDW!!! :eek:" ?
:lol:

prberk

I still think it's funny that they now include shots of DL's parade during the Walt Disney World Very Merry Christmas Parade -- it would be VERY early at DL!!

Alphakitty24

I wish i had been able to get tickets for this. Tried to register and it said registration was full. Tried to do the same for the half marathon and that was full as well. so many people signed up for these events.:mad:

JonnyK

Went to the filming today it was a good day.. weather cleared up a bit and it was just yanni and kris allen.

Not sure who will be in the fridays taping - only time can tell.

JROK

So the Jonas Brothers were there but didn't perform? Are they doing those on-the-spot pieces around the parks this year or something? Who all is left to perform now that today's taping was cancelled?

Kobe!!

Celioneion today at the grand floridian and jobros are on sunday now
So the Jonas Brothers were there but didn't perform? Are they doing those on-the-spot pieces around the parks this year or something? Who all is left to perform now that today's taping was cancelled?

Taping has been rescheduled to resume on Sunday at 7am. Anyone with e-tickets for today or tomorrow may bring them on Sunday to particpate in the taping on that date. Just keeping everyone up to date.

That is great news! I just want to make sure because I have a 90 minute drive to get to Disney World. I have e-tickets for Saturday at 8:30. So I can go on Sunday with my Saturday tickets? Does it have to be at 7:00am or are there any additional times? Are they taping the parade at all on Saturday or did that get cancelled too? Thanks so much for the info.

godzi11a

Thank you!

Thank you Benny, the magic pixie dust, Psheeder and everyone here! We made it! It was awesome! We got to see Yanni & some stellar international talent singing christmas carols in multiple languages, it was awesome. Then we had an awesome day at the park. Thank you again SO much everyone :)

13370_1146701197894_1538465272_30332034_5882428_n.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom