“Something major” coming to DHS???

doctornick

Exactly. Granted, if they can’t find a way to get the Muppets to connect to people in a relevant way, the brand will die. But not this year. I’ve found some of their recent efforts to be charming while others were garbage.
Muppet's Mayhem was excellent if anyone hasn't seen it. Definitely worth checking out.

Earth to Ned (sadly removed from D+) was also outstanding. Not technically Muppets, but in the same vein

Tha Realest

Original Poster
Eh.. it feels like the Michael Jackson experience at this point. Dull, outdated (not retro chic), and hokey. Figment falls into this camp, mission space is about there (this just needs updated as space travel is very much still active and interesting, and serves as the last bastion of edutainment (barely) in Epcot) besides LWTL. MK needs to ditch the speedway for ANYTHING, make Buzz like the DL version, redo space mountains trash track, add DL effects to BTM, and also build new...
See, now I hope they reimagine Captain EO as Captain TS….

Brer Panther

I'm just gonna put this here:

PREMiERdrum

That’s already in the park…between muppet vision and Toy Story land
Wish.com Star Wars land, except it inexplicably cost twice what it should have.

The number of easily fixable details that remain unaddressed is maddening.

Take the L. You turned the wrong way. Quit doubling down.

Without saying too much, it sounds like there are at least a few "fixes" being discussed... inspired by the mega-million-dollar loser sitting across the parking lot.

Ideas are plentiful and funding is finite. We'll see.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Wish.com Star Wars land, except it inexplicably cost twice what it should have.

The number of easily fixable details that remain unaddressed is maddening.

Take the L. You turned the wrong way. Quit doubling down.

Without saying too much, it sounds like there are at least a few "fixes" being discussed... inspired by the mega-million-dollar loser sitting across the parking lot.

Ideas are plentiful and funding is finite. We'll see.
…you’re making sweet love to my ears.

The problem is the farce awakens had a bloated box office…so Bob felt ego reinforcement. They’ll never pivot until he’s gone

doctornick

They should expand Galaxy's Edge to Starcruiser footprint and incorporate the building to a new queue/ride. I'd also love to see them move Star Tours into an GE expansion somehow.

It's not so super close that it would be easy to expand to - if they want to incorporate it "into" the park, probably would be easier to use the existing shuttles and have it be a exclusive experience (e.g. a reserved dinner/show like Hoop Dee Doo). Or if they want to use it as an expansion for all guests then put in a proper ride/transportation between Batuu and the ship (something akin to the Hogwarts Express).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom