“Something major” coming to DHS???

TheDisneyParksfanC8

I wonder if this will be a catch all sort of land themed to something like Disney Animation Studios (no Pixar obviously). What I would like to see would be some sort of E ticket trackless ride with a similar concept to the Multiverse E ticket coming to DCA along with a smaller D ticket shooter ride.

I also wonder if what this rumored land for DHS is also coming to DCA as well either as a Hollywoodland replacement or the first phase of the Simba lot for DL Forward considering how Disney loves to clone lands at 2 parks to maximize the R&D costs.

Rutt

Yes she is a concert draw....but again, I don't see people actually planning trips to WDW specifically to see a re-skin of Rock and RollerCoaster (which already has crazy long waits) with a snippet of Taylor Swift music... It would have to be something new and completely unique.....
Me thinks you severely underestimate Swifties.

Having paid 1k plus per ticket to take my daughter to the concert, then 40 bucks each to watch the concert in theaters, to 40 bucks for a local swiftie concert with a swift impersonator with 7 of my daughters friends...

She would absolutely have us book a trip for the day this ride opened, whatever the cost. And she wouldn't be alone.

ToTBellHop

Me thinks you severely underestimate Swifties.

Having paid 1k plus per ticket to take my daughter to the concert, then 40 bucks each to watch the concert in theaters, to 40 bucks for a local swiftie concert with a swift impersonator with 7 of my daughters friends...

She would absolutely have us book a trip for the day this ride opened, whatever the cost. And she wouldn't be alone.
Her latest album makes it plain as day that she is pushing for Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Charlie Puth.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member

…i can write you prescription to help with those symptoms 👨🏻‍⚕️

DisneyRoy

…i can write you prescription to help with those symptoms 👨🏻‍⚕️
Saturday Night Live Snl GIF by PeacockTV

PizzaPlanet

I keep thinking how perfect the Streets of America would’ve been for something Marvel related. Since they couldn’t have used the Avengers, maybe Daredevil or Dr. Strange?

I know everyone will hate this, but hear me out.

When the Fox deal happened there was pressure from management to use some of those properties in the parks. But we haven't seen any integration beyond a NatGeo photo op at Animal Kingdom and a teased Avatar expansion to Disneyland/DCA.

If that pressure still exists, the best location for a Fox based land or attraction (other than Avatar) is probably DHS. Universal's deal for the Simpson's rights is coming to an end in 2028. The show is one of the most viewed properties on Disney+. There are a ton of opportunities for merchandise and food/beverage sales. The aesthetic of the show is cheap to replicate on a theme park scale.

There are so many lands and attractions I'd rather see at DHS, but I wouldn't at all be surprised if this expansion ends up being a Simpsons land. It's a decision I could see happen if imagineering continues to be driven by metrics and numbers from the c-suite.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom