“Something major” coming to DHS???

Brer Oswald

From the Lion King at AK thread:

Looks like yet another Blue Sky idea is to expand Galaxy's Edge with a Mandalorian/Ahsoka attraction (since these shows take place post-ROTJ, which came out in 1983, "1984 miniseries" seems to indicate one or both of these shows).
Is that what it indicates?

Tha Realest

Original Poster
EDIT: It was just a reference to a miniseries called North and South from 1984! Nothing to see here!

From the Lion King at AK thread:

Looks like yet another Blue Sky idea is to expand Galaxy's Edge with a Mandalorian/Ahsoka attraction (since these shows take place post-ROTJ, which came out in 1983, "1984 miniseries" seems to indicate one or both of these shows).
1984 miniseries? Post-ROTJ?

Caravan of Courage: An Ewoks Adventure incoming.

pdude81

Just to reiterate again, there are no rumors about any additional Star Wars content for DHS. The "North and South" is about a completely unrelated television mini-series that was just a joke and not meant to be any inside information.
I think now you've taken this too far in the other direction if I read the exchange correctly.

1. Undefined enough for a formal announcement, but the new art will tell us more.
2. This year? That's new to me. I expect entertainment enhancements coming for next year and, should it move forward, an expansion at the NW corner in the coming years.

North and south. Good TV show.

SWGE? Mandalorian?

Miniseries. 1984.

Heard some rumblings but dismissed them, happy to have been wrong!

Early days yet 👋

I believe that one poster was focused more on the (1984) TV show part than the cardinal directions and that's what was cleaned up. Then again, I'm out of practice interpreting Martin's clues since he ditched us for the DLP forum.

DisneyRoy

I think now you've taken this too far in the other direction if I read the exchange correctly.

I believe that one poster was focused more on the (1984) TV show part than the cardinal directions and that's what was cleaned up. Then again, I'm out of practice interpreting Martin's clues since he ditched us for the DLP forum.
DLP - Data Loss Prevention? 🤣

Brer Oswald

1984 is obviously a reference to the George Orwell novel, which is the origin of the "Big Brother" terminology. CBS, owners of the Twilight Zone, have a show called "Big Brother". I think this outright confirms that we are getting a Big Brother experience (premium upcharge) in DHS that traps guests for 90 days (they can only leave early if they pay extra).

pdude81

1984 is obviously a reference to the George Orwell novel, which is the origin of the "Big Brother" terminology. CBS, owners of the Twilight Zone, have a show called "Big Brother". I think this outright confirms that we are getting a Big Brother experience (premium upcharge) in DHS that traps guests for 90 days (they can only leave early if they pay extra).
👏

UNCgolf

Yeah, I think Martin was hinting that they were looking at expansions in both the northern part of the park and the southern part.

Sectorkeeper71

Only if they build a price is right themed sit down adjacent

“Time to spin the wheel and see how much your dinner will cost!”

doctornick

I just took it as @marni1971 making a joke about cardinal directions and it having nothing to do with park plans. Hopefully he can come on here to reply and clarify.

That said, if something "south" is being considered for DHS, it would much more likely be for Echo Lake as opposed to SWGE.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I just took it as @marni1971 making a joke about cardinal directions and it having nothing to do with park plans. Hopefully he can come on here to reply and clarify.

That said, if something "south" is being considered for DHS, it would much more likely be for Echo Lake as opposed to SWGE.

North - MK

Middle/east - Epcot/DHS

South - AK

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom