“Something major” coming to DHS???

UNCgolf

So you think if they brought Frozen Journey to DLR they would “have to” get rid of FEA at Epcot? Or do you mean if they brought FJ to WDW which would never happen as FEA already exists. You said “US parks” but regardless there is no scenario where I can see FJ going to Disney World.

Obviously I was talking about WDW, especially considering the post I quoted.

I also agree that Frozen Journey isn't coming to WDW, which I said at some point. I was agreeing that it would be nice if it did solely because it would mean getting FEA out of Norway.

mickEblu

I also agree that Frozen Journey isn't coming to WDW, which I said at some point. I was agreeing that it would be nice if it did solely because it would mean getting FEA out of Norway.

Ok you’re all over the place and not making any sense. I’m out.

mattpeto

I don’t think it’s impossible for FJ to end up at beyond BTM.

JoeCamel

Yeah, the "Maelstrom often was a walk on" concept is bizarre. Outside of select circumstances (maybe right at opening of WS or at park closing when the fireworks were going) the ride was never anywhere near a "walk on". 30-45 minutes waits were pretty typical during regular days and it certainly got 60 minute waits when the park was busy.

Did it get the same waits as FEA does? Nope, certainly not. But there's a huge gap between the long waits of FEA and no line at all.
There was a reason it had FP machines

doctornick

I don’t think it’s impossible for FJ to end up at beyond BTM.
If they were going to do something there in that vein I think putting a Tangled are makes more sense as it works better for placemaking (ie more distinct and reproducible locations like the Snuggly Duckling). Admittedly the logic would be that they’d have to move/swap out the tower and bathroom that exists at MK already

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
The ignore button is dumb.

Free my mind of what? Facts and accurate information?
I’m just here to kill time and engage in conversation…

Obviously that is annoying to some. So that’s why I Welcome personal choice in these matters.

Vague proclamations (intentionally when you have not the foggiest of confidence) are not “facts”

It’s mental darts with a blindfold on.

peter11435

I’m just here to kill time and engage in conversation…

Obviously that is annoying to some. So that’s why I Welcome personal choice in these matters.

Vague proclamations (intentionally when you have not the foggiest of confidence) are not “facts”

It’s mental darts with a blindfold on.
Nobody has a problem with you killing time and engaging in conversation. The problem is when you repeatedly make things up and make statements based purely on what you think and paint them as fact.

You don’t even have to scroll back to a previous page of this thread to find evidence of you making things up….

And then when you are called out or corrected you always deflect, change the subject, move the goal post, or make something else up.

TheIceBaron

I said the same thing elsewhere. I'd love if they brought Frozen Journey to the US parks just because it would mean they'd have to get rid of Frozen Ever After.

When I originally raised the Frozen possibility coming to DHS I was more saying that they could do that or some sort of other princess equivalent. I just think that part of the IP mandate includes the popular princesses as those IPs are very profitable and DHS doesn’t have that much of a princess presence. I know some families that just skip DHS because of lack of princesses.

It does seem to track with what they are doing with the other parks whether it’s Moana or Encanto, trying to lure the demographic that is drawn to that type of IP.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom