‘The American Idol Experience’ Attraction Celebrates First Year with ‘Dream Ticket’ R

the-reason14

Conflict of interest. Disney-ABC and FOX are competing brands. Thats why if i remember correctly, you don't see FOX anywhere on AIE.

I thought it was going to be mentioned a lot during the real show. I think its a waste of opportunity. If they'd known that the real show wasnt going to mention them, they shouldn't have put it in imo. I think they did mention it on one episode, but Im not sure.

Testtrack321

FOX does not produce or own the rights to the show from what I remember, instead Simon's company does and they leased the theme park rights to the sounds, set design, etc to Disney. FOX has nothing to do with AIE.

aaronml

Dream Ticket Usage

I have just gotten confirmation from a friend of mine who knows Aaron Kelly that he did indeed use his Dream Ticket to audition

Next Big Thing

Original Poster
I have just gotten confirmation from a friend of mine who knows Aaron Kelly that he did indeed use his Dream Ticket to audition
I don't mean to be rude, but did you freakin read the first post AT ALL? That is what this whole topic was initially was about was Aaron Kelly making it to the top 5 after having won the AIE.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom