prfctlyximprct
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It feels weird how stingrays eat out of your hands. Try to see as many shows on the boat as they offer, can't say enought about planning the night before and trying to fit in as much as you can... If you need any more planning or hints - let me know - Ok?
    We did the Chocolate Factory tour, made our own treats and bought some for gifts for family back home in St. Louis. Did the all day snorkle/bike/and float experience at Castaway Cay. We snorkled almost the whole day, outside of the stingray experince.
    or go big with a desk to sit outside - at least then your getting the benefit of the view since you can go outside. We did the 7 day bahama's trip. Did the snorkling, out in the ocean. No one really tells you how crazy salty the water is - like gagging you salty.
    If you have never been on a cruise, I can help you with what to pack and what trips to take when you get to ports - My family did the Halloween trip last October. We had a portholed room, besides waking up and looking outside - You don't really notice, since you can't really see out of it at night. I would suggest to save your money for an inner room cabin
    Where are you staying this time. We will miss you by like 20 something days! Same travel buddy this time?
    prfctlyximprct
    prfctlyximprct
    Wilderness Lodge! Can not wait!!! And yes, we had so much fun we are doing it again!
    I saw your post in the cruise line thread about food. I just got back from my 2nd cruise on Thursday and although I'm no expert, if you have any questions or anything, feel free to ask! :) When are you going? Are you doing the 3 or 4 night?
    prfctlyximprct
    prfctlyximprct
    Ahh I'm going to eat so much ice cream!!! If you don't mind me asking, what cabins did you stay in? I'm on deck 6 deluxe family ocean view stateroom.. Does that sound okay?
    PolynesianPrincess
    PolynesianPrincess
    We stayed on deck 8, standard size room with verandah in Sept. Last week we were in a family size with verandah on deck 7. Deck 6 is a good location and the family size cabins are pretty big. We liked the family size a lot better than the standard. I don't think I could do an interior stateroom. I'd at least want an oceanview and the family size have large enough portholes that you can sit in them :)
    prfctlyximprct
    prfctlyximprct
    you're making me so excited! thanks for all your help!
    After going through your report I am super pumped to go. 42 days!!!!
    Reactions: CtDisneyGuy33
    prfctlyximprct
    prfctlyximprct
    i'm so excited for you!! i can't wait to see your food pics!! :)
    blackthidot
    blackthidot
    Haha there will be a LOT of that. Hopefully other awesome pics as well. Those purple Nikes with the pink laces you got...DOPE!
    prfctlyximprct
    prfctlyximprct
    thanks! i save all my coke points and make nike id shoes all the time.. i have like 10 pairs!
    Hey-

Trip looked awesome! Did you guys use a travel agent? Do it yourself?
    prfctlyximprct
    prfctlyximprct
    we made adrs for all our table services.. all the quick services we just winged!
    prfctlyximprct
    prfctlyximprct
    and i have no clue why i cant get messages!
    CtDisneyGuy33
    CtDisneyGuy33
    It says you are blocking people? LOL - sorry!

Wow, I can only imagine what you guys spent! I would love my trip in Oct to be just as much fun as yours! Thanks for sharing
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom