Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickMaio

With the parks closing, I'm wondering if construction is halted or still moving forward. How will this affect all the General Contractors and their workers? This damn virus...crazy.

I bet it will seriously push things back - - - across the WDW board

5thGenTexan

1584115770803.png

arich35

Caught right in the middle with a May 1st date. My wife is pregnant and we have a one year old, not sure if there will end up being a time we can go later in the year with our schedules. We will push off waiting to cancel for as long as possible.

I would be shocked to see them closed for 7 weeks, I think everything will be shut down for 30 days and most things will go back to normal in terms of sports, travel, entertainment, etc.. At least I hope.

baymenxpac

Will Wrestlemania cancel? Could be make or break for that company.

there's zero way it makes or breaks that company. WWE is a huge, public corporation. while wrestlemania is certainly a nice, bankable event for them, their massive TV contracts with NBCUniversal and FOX are of far more importance, and those are guaranteed.

it would be irresponsible of vince to carry on with mania. but ya know...it's vince.

Trump will have a coronavirus news conference today 3pm EST.

minor pet peeve: EDT! standard time ended last weekend (there's no reason to ever use the middle letter, all but, like...11 counties in the country observe daylight saving time). i'm not picking on you, lilo. just look around and see how many huge media personalities, journalists, new outlets, etc. incorrectly use EST. it's wild! once you see it, you can't un-see it.

John park hopper

Honestly, Washington needs to stop the stupid bickering (we get it - they all hate each other) and do whatever it takes to help ramp up testing, hospital supplies, end the panic and stop the economy from tanking.
Drug manufacturing in this country is almost nonexistent basically controlled by China. In our national stupidity we allowed it all to be shipped over seas.

simba2

I'm lazy and I didn't search to see if this has been posted yet but here's a crowd sourced resource to see what all has been cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom