The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

wdwfan4ver

Teachers shouldn't be preaching their political views in class. That is wrong. They can therefore not be unbiased to a student who may not agree with them.
I agree. I am going by what I had to deal with back when I was in 6th grade.

I remembered back in 6th grade at the grade school I went, there was a students vote. The nature of the vote involved a of who the students would vote for an entire school system for and it was an election year for Governor for the state. The nature of the voting was students just had to raise their hands for the candidate they decided on.

The 6th grade teacher I had handled it unprofessional at the time. You could tell how she was voting for by how she handled it made it known that she is supporting a certain candidate in class. She did another action that showed biased, but I rather not reveal it.

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Maybe this is a guy thing? My dad does not order his own food at CS locations. He has my mom and me do it for him. His excuse is, "Well, I have people for that."

When we went to Hawaii, he and I were down at the pool, and I wanted a shave ice. He's like, "Oh, get me one too." Then he listed the flavors. I told him he was a big boy and he could order his own shave ice. He did.

Of course, in choosing the flavors, he read down the list and picked three that were in order. 🙄

Oh, not to mention the incident back in February. We were in two different rooms at Pop, and our 7 pm flight got cancelled. I saw that there was availability on the 8 pm flight, so I switched myself to it. I got a panicked call from my mom that they couldn't change theirs. It was trying to charge them. So I rushed to get dressed, kept it from B that there was a problem because he would have just freaked out, then ran across to the next building where my parents were, and got on the computer.

He was clicking on the wrong thing. Instead of clicking where it said $0, he was clicking where it said there was a charge. I remind him of this when he tries to tell me he's smarter than I am.

May or may not specifically be a guy thing -- but just more that it's surprising, what straight-forward tasks sometimes rattle very efficient people, when it's least expected. ;)

Oh, I've also had my own issues with basic things as well, and he's rescued me (from myself)! :p In conclusion, I guess we all have our "moments" and although it's really perplexing at times, it's still funny! :joyfull:

93boomer

Premium Member
I am getting a little jealous of everyone else's fall weather. 80's through the week, with various degrees of humidity, mostly in "feels like a swamp" range. Looking forward to turning off the ac and airing this place out.
I love Fall weather but the sun must be out and bright blue skies. This cloudy and no sun is too much like winter, which I dislike very much. 😎

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom