The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 5: ENDGAME - Hype Thread

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Finally got to ride the nee Hagrid ride at Island's of Adventure!

The ride fantastic!!! Such a fun, smooth coaster with some really interesting ideas and show scenes!

Was a little let down by the quality of the figures considering how much they had been talked up. People were saying they were on par with stuff like the Navi Shaman, but they aren't even in the same ball park at all. Though that's fine because they're still good enough considering how briskly you move. So, the rubbery skin and jerky movements are ok. Especially considering that the effects are so well utilized even if some are more effective than others.

Only real problem is the lack of trees. The outdoor portion of the ride is pretty barren other than the rockwork. Makes the track real obvious and exposed and ugly. BUT given time the trees there will grow in and the sun will help age the track so it blends more. So, that will be fixed in time.

Suchomimus

EEIJkmSU8AIyHZM

mickeyfan5534

Two things:
One:

This is genuinely outstanding for a one-night-only show and I'm hoping that it is somehow a test for something that'll pop up within the next couple years beyond the regular seasonal shows they've been doing on the stages in the hub.

Two:

Hong Kong just spat in everyone's face and said "This is how you do a Disney Halloween you irrelevant corkscrew."

mickeyfan5534

Does anyone else wonder what the animation industry would look today if Wild Life, My Peoples, and Fraidy Cat got made? Wild Life could have gotten some rewrites to make it less raunchy because the story was solid and the design was fun and interesting and My Peoples and Fraidy Cat could have been classics on the same level as Beauty and the Beast and The Lion King.

Outbound

Hello everyone! In two days, the summer Imagineering competition, One Little Spark Season 2, will be ending! If anyone is interested in serving as a guest reviewer for the final round, please reply to this comment or post in the thread. You do not have any experience with this game to be a guest judge.

If you do not want to be a judge, that's perfectly fine, however, I strongly encourage you to check out the finalist's projects. Sam, Sroo, and Tux are great at what they do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom