The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 5: ENDGAME - Hype Thread

mickeyfan5534

I’m putting on some clown makeup today aren’t I?

DisneyManOne

I know we say this all the time, especially in a post-Change the Channel world, but Doug Walker has hit a new low.

A few days ago, Doug Walker put out a review of Pink Floyd's masterpiece, "The Wall". I respectfully refuse to see it, but I've heard the horror stories from those who have. It's basically his "review" of Hocus Pocus from 2015 (i;e completely clipless, even though the film has been out on home video for years), but so much worse. Every flaw Doug Walker's reviewing style has -- not bothering to do the research, cringe-y lyrics, general stupidity and the scent of Doug's ego lingering through the whole shebang -- is present. The man even turns the Walking Hammers into iPhones and does a whole "song" bashing Twitter!

Because he's DEFINITELY not butthurt about the Change the Channel movement, which was coincidentally started on Twitter, destroying his credibility and relevancy, or anything...

People have rightfully torn Doug's latest ill-conceived vanity project (a term which you could use to describe pretty much anything he's put out) apart left and right, so if you're morbidly curious, just watch one of those videos. Even MisAnthroPony, one of the most staunch anti-Doug people on YouTube, has gone on record saying he won't do a video about it because there are so many! (He said that if he were to talk about it, it would be part of a "Top 10 Worst Nostalgia Critic Episodes" list.) Below, I linked two such videos.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom