D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event—Coming to Anaheim Next August

Kobe!!

Are these tickets sales usually like this? I did this once before a few years back and don't recall it being like this at all?

Ausdaddy

I’m in and cannot click on anything. Is it all sold out?

Attachments

• IMG_2755.jpeg
    IMG_2755.jpeg
    160.5 KB · Views: 27

BrianLo

I was at work, but lucked out with 3787 positioning on my phone (others were all 6000’s and one 12k). I only half paid attention to the drama and luckily checked a minute after I cleared.

Got my seats 🥇🤩

I actually bought them a little over an hour ago so seems like I was on the early end from other posters above.

BrianLo

Policy is aligned with just about every major venue... but I wonder what they have planned for all those guests that buy merchandise in bulk at the event. D23 is known for its merch, including bags that don't meet requirements.

Honestly, it’s a bit of a moot complaint. Since the convention closes before the Honda center event and you have to transfer sites, people really should be dropping their merch at their hotels or cars and not schlepping their garbage bags of merch all across Anaheim.

Garbage bags is not an exaggeration for how many people look leaving the convention.

BrianLo

Looks like they've sold out for the day and im out of luck

Should hopefully be lots more available for subsequent days for you! I wasn’t sure if there would be hardly any tickets today. It was hard to tell since I didn’t look very thoroughly when I got through.

Disney Analyst

It’s me, Hi, I’m the problem.

I’ll own up to buying 111 section (back of the floor seats). They went a little crazy with the pricing forward of that. Though I appreciate I’m starting at the crazy line.

I don’t judge you at all, it’s your money - I just can’t believe the prices they are charging. I hope it’s worth it ❤️

Indy_UK

Should hopefully be lots more available for subsequent days for you! I wasn’t sure if there would be hardly any tickets today. It was hard to tell since I didn’t look very thoroughly when I got through.

Yeah I am pretty annoyed as ive sat here for almost 4 hours for nothing. I don't have a Visa card so tomorrow is out and then it's going to be hell trying on Thursday

vikescaper

Does anybody know if it is possible to check which seats you purchased? I obviously know how much I spent but everything was happening so fast that I can’t remember if the seats are together or not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom