D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event—Coming to Anaheim Next August

Leslie Nielsen Good Luck GIF by filmeditor

Salted Nut Roll

I'll be getting my Tix on Wednesday when the Visa holders get their shot. I'm hoping it goes smoothly. It seems tickets sell out a little faster every expo. In 2017, 3-day tickets didn't sell out til about a week before the event, and day tickets didn't sell out til the day of. In 2019 they all sold out about a month out from the event. No idea how things went in 2022, as I didn't go that year. I'm hoping there will plenty of opportunity to get tickets this year. I'm also imagining they'll only sell a certain amount of tickets for the pre-sale, so that everything isn't gone before the general population gets a shot. I think that's how concerts do it? I hope that's the case, anyway!

RSoxNo1

I'll be getting my Tix on Wednesday when the Visa holders get their shot. I'm hoping it goes smoothly. It seems tickets sell out a little faster every expo. In 2017, 3-day tickets didn't sell out til about a week before the event, and day tickets didn't sell out til the day of. In 2019 they all sold out about a month out from the event. No idea how things went in 2022, as I didn't go that year. I'm hoping there will plenty of opportunity to get tickets this year. I'm also imagining they'll only sell a certain amount of tickets for the pre-sale, so that everything isn't gone before the general population gets a shot. I think that's how concerts do it? I hope that's the case, anyway!
I vaguely recall 2022 was sold out same day.

vikescaper

What’s the difference between the Friday evening expo and the Saturday night one? Tia.
The panel on Friday evening will cover the studios side of the company, like Marvel, Pixar, Lucasfilm, Disney Animation, etc. The Saturday panel will be for the parks, cruise line, DVC, etc. For us, Friday and Saturday are the main reasons why we are going but if I had to choose between the two, I would probably go with the Parks presentation.

Surferboy567

We are officially three hours away from the badge gold member presale a virtual queue will be in place:

1.) Take a look at this article if you haven’t already https://d23.com/ultimate-disney-fan-event-ticket-buying-process/
  • D23 Ultimate Fan Pass 3-Day Ticket includes a 3-day seat for evening shows at the Honda Center (same seat each night) and 3-day access to all experiences at the Anaheim Convention Center. Seats available in: Sections 208, 209, 221, 224, 402, 404, 406, 408, 410, 434, 436, 438, 440, 442, 444
  • D23 Ultimate Fan Pass 1-Day Ticket (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday) includes a reserved seat for evening shows at the Honda Center and same-day access to all experiences at the Anaheim Convention Center. Seats available in: Sections 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 210, 220, 222, 223, 225, 226, 227, 228, 401, 403, 405, 407, 409, 411, 412, 433, 435, 437, 439, 441, 443
  • D23 Ultimate Preferred Fan Pass 3-Day Ticket (exclusive to D23 Gold Members) includes a 3-day floor seat for evening shows at the Honda Center (same seat each night) and 3-day access to all experiences at the Anaheim Convention Center. Seats available in: Sections 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112
  • D23 Fan Pass 1-Day & 3-Day Ticket includes access to Anaheim Convention Center only.
2.) You can do research on where these particular seats are in the Honda center on various seating websites. Remember if you are going multiple days this will be your seat for all three days. Good luck everyone!

Salted Nut Roll

Hope everyone's faring okay getting tickets! I hopped onto the ticketing site just now to see how things were going and it put me in line, which I didn't expect. I thought they'd want to verify your membership status before putting you in the queue, but I guess that comes later. I hopped right back out since I can't purchase today, but one thing I noticed before leaving was the announcement "If you are unable to purchase tickets today, check back for our next presale on 3/27." Which I take to mean they are only selling a certain amount of tickets today and holding some tickets for tomorrow, and then the rest for the general sale. Which is good news for people who can't get them this round.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom