D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event—Coming to Anaheim Next August

Andrew25

I think a lot of people are going to be happy with D23 this year.
I think so too, the negativity over the past 3-4 years of the Disney Parks is 100% deserved... but I do think they've learned their lesson and will hopefully show that they're still the king of the theme park world.

While their Blue Sky sessions were utterly disgraceful, it does show that they were at least trying to tell us "Hey, we know we messed up, and Chapek didn't allow us to work on anything, but give us a few more months to really get things going and you'll see what we're still capable of."

Then again, this company has been off the rails lately so who knows lol

Surferboy567

Policy is aligned with just about every major venue... but I wonder what they have planned for all those guests that buy merchandise in bulk at the event. D23 is known for its merch, including bags that don't meet requirements.
The backpack they sell doesn’t even fit the requirements. For myself, I’ll probably drop off my stuff in the hotel or something before heading to the Honda Center as inconvenient as that is I rather not deal with the hassle.

jpinkc

I hate to be negative I truly do. But I anticipate it will be Standard Fare. They will WOW us all with "Concepts" and murder it in what is actually Constructed............. if they even build anything at all, unless its a Cruise Ship, or a Re Theme to an existing attraction, IE No Capacity increase at all....

vikescaper

The backpack they sell doesn’t even fit the requirements. For myself, I’ll probably drop off my stuff in the hotel or something before heading to the Honda Center as inconvenient as that is I rather not deal with the hassle.
I was already planning on dropping anything I buy at my hotel prior to the Honda Center events. Granted, I don’t buy that much stuff but it will be nice not worrying about any potential bags.

Surferboy567

I was already planning on dropping anything I buy at my hotel prior to the Honda Center events. Granted, I don’t buy that much stuff but it will be nice not worrying about any potential bags.
It’s probably the best option from a comfort point of view. How long are we expecting these panels to run for at Honda? I expect a few hours possibly 3 is what I’ve seen these run?

vikescaper

So…bets on how fast these badges are going to go tomorrow?

Will we have smooth sailing or 5 hour waits?
I’m hoping everything goes smoothly. My sister will be the responsible one for trying to get our badges but I am planning on taking my tablet to work with me as backup. I even told my supervisor that I will be taking a later lunch tomorrow. 😂

Surferboy567

I’m hoping everything goes smoothly. My sister will be the responsible one for trying to get our badges but I am planning on taking my tablet to work with me as backup. I even told my supervisor that I will be taking a later lunch tomorrow. 😂
I’m going to try on my phone, iPad and computer. The computer will be logged in the others won’t be let’s see how it goes I guess.

I think I’m going for 200 adjacent 3 day badge.

Surferboy567

I know some people ;)
As a member of SEA I’d hope so, you even know Dr Jones!

In all seriousness though yeah, I think this is going to be our year. They simply have to do something of note and with all the rumblings where there is smoke there is fire. All signs point to huge announcements.

vikescaper

I’m going to try on my phone, iPad and computer. The computer will be logged in the others won’t be let’s see how it goes I guess.

I think I’m going for 200 adjacent 3 day badge.
My sister is going to have her laptop, tablet and phone ready to go and I’ve made sure she has the login for our account. We are aiming for either the upper or lower 400 3 day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom