News Former Walt Disney Imagineer Joe Rohde to be honored as a Disney Legend at D23 2024

ToTBellHop

Why do you hate other peoples dreams?
It’s not a dream. It’s a fantasy at this point.

I’m not even convinced the yeti once moved. A moving yeti has become as mythical as the yeti himself. Best we can get is a grainy video showing a claw and we are supposed to accept that it was once an actual robot?
1711025329236.gif

MagicHappens1971

I hope this isn’t a hey Joe…we may screw up your park, but we need your name on the project to help it look better. Here’s a lot of money. See ya Monday.

…right out of the Baxter Splash Mountain Tiana playbook.
I don't like to speak about people I don't know on a personal level, but I don't think Joe would return for just the money. DAK was his baby and if he won't actually have the power to "fix" the project in the same way he made Pandora fit into DAK's ethos, I don't think he would've came back.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
I don't like to speak about people I don't know on a personal level, but I don't think Joe would return for just the money. DAK was his baby and if he won't actually have the power to "fix" the project in the same way he made Pandora fit into DAK's ethos, I don't think he would've came back.
One concern I have is his spend and then Disney’s desire to cut other things because of it. We’ll see how it goes.

MagicHappens1971

I like some of the things he’s done though but we’ll see where this goes.

I’d still prefer a dinosaur redo and area redesign and then this new “stuff” in another section to EXPAND the park
I get your perspective here but it’s very unlikely that Disney would do something like this based on their track record. I think we can expect as net gain of 0 attractions in the Dinoland area but it does seem as traction is picking up on an additional E-ticket coming to DAK? I would be interested to see where they would put this and what it would be themed as.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
I get your perspective here but it’s very unlikely that Disney would do something like this based on their track record. I think we can expect as net gain of 0 attractions in the Dinoland area but it does seem as traction is picking up on an additional E-ticket coming to DAK? I would be interested to see where they would put this and what it would be themed as.
Yeah. Sad they still don’t get we need MORE things, not just reskins and replacements

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom