D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event—Coming to Anaheim Next August

Andrew25

I wonder if there's any advantage to having Iger up on the stage over D'maro?

If we're expecting them to reveal the start of mega projects throughout, I'd imagine Iger would be the one up on the stage.

Bocabear

After the last big announcements about EPCOT that were all mostly cancelled, I don't think I will be traveling back to Anaheim for any new announcements... They have done that at these things multiple times...

BrianLo

For Galaxy’s Edge Iger announced it at the opening keynote (I believe) then Chapek (president at the time) elaborated.

During the movies panel in the Star Wars Stuff. Word was Chapek wasn’t happy he took the glory.

I don’t think Iger would undermine D’amaro and doesn’t really serve much purpose. They seem to have a good relationship outwardly. Iger and Chapek were always a bit of an odd couple.

The one exception I could think of is if they get James Cameron on stage and Iger would definitely want to be there. But Cameron didn’t even get on stage for Way of Water, it was a recorded message.

DCBaker

Premium Member
A few details released so far:

GJC6VjebQAAZrP0.jpg

GJC6VjXaMAANijo.jpg
GJC7p0YbsAEiUzi.jpg

DCBaker

Premium Member
D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event ticket pricing has been released via a press release.

Here are the details from Denise at Mousesteps (link below).

https://www.mousesteps.com/2024/03/...he-ultimate-disney-fan-event-2024-in-anaheim/

D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event ticket pricing has been released:

D23 Ultimate Fan Pass 3-Day Ticket includes a 3-day assigned seat for evening
shows at the Honda Center and 3-day access to all experiences at the Anaheim
Convention Center—starting at $297/ticket.

D23 Ultimate Fan Pass 1-Day Ticket includes a reserved seat for that date’s
evening show at the Honda Center and same-day access to all experiences at the
Anaheim Convention Center—starting at $99/ticket.

D23 Preferred Ultimate Fan Pass 3-Day Ticket, exclusive to D23 Gold Members,
includes a 3-day floor seat for evening shows at the Honda Center (same seat
each night), and 3-day access to all experiences at the Anaheim Convention
Center—starting at $999/ticket.

D23 Fan Pass provides access to the Anaheim Convention Center only:

1-Day Pass
▪ Gold Members: $79/ticket
▪ General Members: $89/ticket

3-Day Pass
▪ Gold Members: $209/ticket
▪ General Members: $259/ticket

D23-The-Ultimate-Disney-Fan-Event-2024_Ticketing_Tickets-at-a-Glance-1200x675.png

D23 Gold Members will have first access to a number of 1-day and 3-day tickets for a
limited time beginning March 26, 2024, at 12 p.m. PT. D23 Gold and General Members
who are also Visa cardholders—and who pay with their Visa card—will have pre-sale
access to a number of 1-day and 3-day tickets, for a limited time, beginning March 27,
2024, at 12 p.m. PT. Tickets for all D23 Gold and General Members will go on sale
beginning March 28, 2024, at 12 p.m. PT, while supplies last. Attendees must be a D23
Member to purchase tickets. Fans can join as a complimentary General Member or
upgrade to Gold Membership at JoinD23.com.

Last edited:

Surferboy567

D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event ticket pricing has been released via a press release.

Here are the details from Denise at Mousesteps (link below).

D23 Ultimate Fan Pass 3-Day Ticket includes a 3-day assigned seat for evening
shows at the Honda Center and 3-day access to all experiences at the Anaheim
Convention Center—starting at $297/ticket.

D23 Ultimate Fan Pass 1-Day Ticket includes a reserved seat for that date’s
evening show at the Honda Center and same-day access to all experiences at the
Anaheim Convention Center—starting at $99/ticket.

D23 Preferred Ultimate Fan Pass 3-Day Ticket, exclusive to D23 Gold Members,
includes a 3-day floor seat for evening shows at the Honda Center (same seat
each night), and 3-day access to all experiences at the Anaheim Convention
Center—starting at $999/ticket.

D23 Fan Pass provides access to the Anaheim Convention Center only:

1-Day Pass
▪ Gold Members: $79/ticket
▪ General Members: $89/ticket

3-Day Pass
▪ Gold Members: $209/ticket
▪ General Members: $259/ticket

D23 Gold Members will have first access to a number of 1-day and 3-day tickets for a
limited time beginning March 26, 2024, at 12 p.m. PT. D23 Gold and General Members
who are also Visa cardholders—and who pay with their Visa card—will have pre-sale
access to a number of 1-day and 3-day tickets, for a limited time, beginning March 27,
2024, at 12 p.m. PT. Tickets for all D23 Gold and General Members will go on sale
beginning March 28, 2024, at 12 p.m. PT, while supplies last. Attendees must be a D23
Member to purchase tickets. Fans can join as a complimentary General Member or
upgrade to Gold Membership at JoinD23.com.

https://www.mousesteps.com/2024/03/...he-ultimate-disney-fan-event-2024-in-anaheim/
If I decide to go, doing the 3 day ultimate fan pass.

DCBaker

Premium Member
They also have said nothing about the Disneyland event the night before

Details on D23 Day at Disneyland:

As D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event nears, we’re sure you and your “fan fam” are looking to make the most out of your time while enjoying the festivities of this grandiose gathering. As it just so happens, The Happiest Place on Earth is right down the block from this historic happening… and for the first time ever, this celebration is making its big debut at Disneyland®Resort.

We are thrilled to announce that D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event is getting the ultimate kickoff party: D23 Day at Disneyland Resort. Already a beloved destination for Disney fans around the world, it’s the perfect location for the fun to start on Thursday, August 8.
  • Both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure® Park will welcome ticketed D23 fans from rope drop to late night! Disneyland Park guests can enjoy a custom cavalcade and an energetic dance party. At both theme parks, guests will find special photo opportunities and more!
  • As part of D23 Day at Disneyland Resort, Disney Junior will host a lively, fun-filled celebration for preschoolers and their families at Disney California Adventure Park on Thursday, August 8. Afterward, Disney Junior festivities can be enjoyed from Friday, August 9, through Sunday, August 11, at the Downtown Disney District.
  • But wait, there’s more… Starting Sunday, August 4, through Sunday, August 11, at the Downtown Disney District, guests will find special offers, décor, and magical moments. Guests do not need a separate reservation or admission to enjoy Downtown Disney District.
  • All guests with a valid theme park admission and reservation—including D23 members and D23 event attendees—are invited to this resort-wide celebration.
  • Admission to both theme parks is available for purchase to all Disney fans. Regular theme park admission prices apply, and both theme park admission and park reservations will be required for park entry for every park guest.

BrianLo

The one exception I could think of is if they get James Cameron on stage and Iger would definitely want to be there. But Cameron didn’t even get on stage for Way of Water, it was a recorded message.

Lmao. Aged like a fine wine. So Cameron is going to be there.

Not that it was in much doubt, but this locks Avatar being present in the experiences panel to me. He’ll probably be there for the full weekend event.

asianway

As D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event nears, we’re sure you and your “fan fam” are looking to make the most out of your time while enjoying the festivities of this grandiose gathering. As it just so happens, The Happiest Place on Earth is right down the block from this historic happening… and for the first time ever, this celebration is making its big debut at Disneyland®Resort.

We are thrilled to announce that D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event is getting the ultimate kickoff party: D23 Day at Disneyland Resort. Already a beloved destination for Disney fans around the world, it’s the perfect location for the fun to start on Thursday, August 8.
  • Both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure® Park will welcome ticketed D23 fans from rope drop to late night! Disneyland Park guests can enjoy a custom cavalcade and an energetic dance party. At both theme parks, guests will find special photo opportunities and more!
  • As part of D23 Day at Disneyland Resort, Disney Junior will host a lively, fun-filled celebration for preschoolers and their families at Disney California Adventure Park on Thursday, August 8. Afterward, Disney Junior festivities can be enjoyed from Friday, August 9, through Sunday, August 11, at the Downtown Disney District.
  • But wait, there’s more… Starting Sunday, August 4, through Sunday, August 11, at the Downtown Disney District, guests will find special offers, décor, and magical moments. Guests do not need a separate reservation or admission to enjoy Downtown Disney District.
  • All guests with a valid theme park admission and reservation—including D23 members and D23 event attendees—are invited to this resort-wide celebration.
  • Admission to both theme parks is available for purchase to all Disney fans. Regular theme park admission prices apply, and both theme park admission and park reservations will be required for park entry for every park guest.

So nothing?

Surferboy567

So we just buy a normal ticket as well as a D23 badge? Am I reading that right?

Surferboy567

Just me or this the most accomplished Legends slate of inductees ever?
Their has been a few good groups in the last few years though this slate is particularly impressive.

EDIT: Just noticed don’t they usually OPEN D23 with the legends awards? Wonder why they changed it to close.

BrianLo

So we just buy a normal ticket as well as a D23 badge? Am I reading that right?

Sounds like just park admission. It’s a meagre acknowledgement event from the parks. Emphasis on meagre.

Just me or this the most accomplished Legends slate of inductees ever?

I’m glad you said that. I didn’t want to be the first one who said it actually looks good and that was the dissenting position.

I’m surprised Harrison Ford isn’t a Disney legend yet… they really held themselves back on him.

EPCOT-O.G.

I’m glad you said that. I didn’t want to be the first one who said it actually looks good and that was the dissenting position.

I’m surprised Harrison Ford isn’t a Disney legend yet… they really held themselves back on him.
don’t you know? Because I said it some will view it as the dissenting position!

Surferboy567

Find it funny they did every other major OG trilogy actor except him but yeah even beyond Star Wars he definitely should be a Disney Legend. Not to mention his work as Indy.

EDIT: Also really happy for James Cameron his work in films is also revolutionary. Not to mention Avatar…

BrianLo

What’s the difference between then Ultimate fan three day ticket, and the ultimate preferred fan three day?

Last time it was guaranteed access and priority seating. Now since every ultimate pass has a set seat that’s the majority of the value.

I actually, oddly, think they underpriced the regular tickets. They definitely could charge more than 10$ for access to the Honda Center when Genie+ is what it is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom