Who would be a great alternative to Rock N Rollercoaster?

G00fyDad

What about country rap?
Sick Vomit GIF by CBS

celluloid

If we have to go IP, then Baymax Coaster featuring Fallout Boy. Instead of Aerosmith in the sound booth we are peeking in at the University Lab. A new Villian is attacking San Frantokyo and we have to board a new vehicle invention the crew has invented to help the heros save the city.

That would be interesting because it could than be a fun fact that it is the second launch coaster in central Florida to feature music by the lead singer of Fall Out Boy.

@FettFan That would be fun as it would be the second coaster to ever be themed to Led Zepplin.

celluloid

In a perfect world Paramount would not have owned Wayne's World's rights and we could have gotten that theme along with Queen, Aerosmith and The Sweet's Ballroom Blitz.

Instead "The Hurler" happened at two of the Paramount parks.

SteveAZee

Do highlights of the last 8 decades of "Rock n Roll"... roughly 10 second cuts seamlessly blended. Ride the history... change the ride scenes to reflect each decade as the ride progresses. LOL, I suppose you end up with the same issue the Carrousel of Progress has with the last scene feeling dated pretty quickly. Still, it would be good for 10 years or so.

Heppenheimer

The Who or Queen, but Disney would never pay for the rights to either.

I was thinking the Beatles along the same line, but I can't picture most of their music fitting on a roller coaster.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom