Who would be a great alternative to Rock N Rollercoaster?

Cmdr_Crimson

They should have this as an in between theme for the time being since they know they used this once..The programming is there until they figure everything out..Not that we need more Star Wars in the friggin Park but just a layover until they redo the preshow and such...

Cmdr_Crimson

No. Disney had Star Wars Space Mountain as a "temporary" overlay and it stayed for over 2 years.

Theres enough star wars. The coaster is awesome as is. Not everything has to be a Disney IP.
Yeah..At Disneyland!
MK's Space Mountain doesn't get that privilege..

Cmdr_Crimson

It wasn't a privelege. It was cool if it was for a few months, the standard ride is better. It overstayed its welcome.
No, I mean MK's never had an overlay or anything...Name me one time MK's Space Mountain had an overlay theme..and Halloween's Shut off the lights don't count as it was simply turning off the lights..
well-were-waiting-sarcastic.gif

Club Cooloholic

I actually always thought the Red Hot Chili Peppers would be perfect. They have that whole LA vibe, and we know their cover of Rollercoaster would be perfect.

JustAFan

What if ... now hear me out ... Yanni, Kenny G, and John Tesh joined forces? Instead of 0-60 in 3 seconds, they ease into it gently. Maybe throw a little Christopher Cross in there? It could be like the green version of Mission Space. Rock on! 🤘

Smooth

OK, since we are just throwing out ideas that will never happen .... How about a retro redesign to Abbey Studios? It is the early 60's. We see the Beatles doing some recording work right before they go to a concert. The 'car' we ride in is a copy of the Beatles' Rolls Royce
1632846438697.png

We get a mix of 60's Beatles music. And the fans go crazy. 🤷‍♂️

JustAFan

OK, since we are just throwing out ideas that will never happen .... How about a retro redesign to Abbey Studios? It is the early 60's. We see the Beatles doing some recording work right before they go to a concert. The 'car' we ride in is a copy of the Beatles' Rolls Royce
View attachment 589716
We get a mix of 60's Beatles music. And the fans go crazy. 🤷‍♂️
That could actually be a good ride!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom