Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyCane

Cool. So that means blood on your hands when you make it sound so simple and tell someone they are “good to go” and then they get infected anyway and die.

Same. Except I follow all the science/evidence, not just the stuff I wish to be true.

Absolutely! There can be positive and negative developments happening at the same time. There usually are.

To wit:
The science and evidence says that if you are fully vaccinated you are "good to go" and the chance of getting infected and dying from COVID (no matter your age) becomes irrelevant in the scheme of the risk of dying from any cause. If you follow all the science/evidence, you should not dispute that fact. It is abundantly clear from studies in Israel and now data as other countries (USA and UK among others) become more vaccinated that this is true.

The negative developments are among people who aren't vaccinated. That's their choice. I don't agree with their choice but they have the right to make it.

Chomama

If some from Europe and or UK decide to travel and vacation in the USA, that negative covid test is critical when arriving in Orlando or other cities.
In my mind, not so much. The delta variant is already here and increasing pretty rapidly. Visitors from the EU and UK aren’t changing the course of Covid in the US. The damage is done and unvaccinated Americans are at the same risk with or without foreign visitors, IMHO.

Lilofan

In my mind, not so much. The delta variant is already here and increasing pretty rapidly. Visitors from the EU and UK aren’t changing the course of Covid in the US. The damage is done and unvaccinated Americans are at the same risk with or without foreign visitors, IMHO.
I can understand some don't want to get vaccinated due to medical situations but the others who don't believe in the vaccine are just irresponsible and ignorant.

Parker in NYC

Original Poster

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
It does not mean that at this time. But health experts are very worried about variants - particularly as travel resumes and the weather shifts in the fall.

vaccinations are still the most effective step and we should continue to encourage everyone to follow that path
Now I'm worried about the fall and winter. Is USA will go back to order people to wear masks and social distancing this fall and winter?

AEfx

I'm sure those that are following "the science" so closely, are surely you are aware of the newest studies out this week that are showing that covid infections, even mild ones, are being found to cause loss of brain "grey matter" - explaining why some lose taste/smell, etc.

But hey, good to go, right? Fully protected!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom