News Epcot Forever to debut as interim show before full Reflections of Earth replacement

Touchdown

We watched Fantasmic, shot out the theatre at the end, raced to the car and shot up World Drive. Caught most of Wishes from an empty ferry and the finale from Town Square. Not recommended for first timers but good fun for us.
-Watched Fantasmic 7:30ish
-Walked to Epcot, 8:30 Candlelight
-9:30 Illuminations RoE
-Monorail
-Rode Splash Mtn and then caught 10:45 Once Upon a Time

Did catch a few shells of Wishes from the monorail, it’s possible but much easier at Disneyland.

peter11435

Or run a show that doesn’t require viewing the castle to know what’s going on. You could watch Wishes! from multiple resorts with the music piped in and be able to enjoy the show. Just a thought.
And there’s no reason you can’t do the same with HEA. It has more pyro than Wishes. So if you just want to watch a fireworks show you can do that.

Amused to Death

On my next viewing of HEA, I’m going to try only listening to the audio and watching the fireworks.

I do it every time. I’m always sitting on the edge of the planter located just beyond the castle wall behind the carousel. I’ve got no desire or reason to fight the crowds in the hub or on Main Street.

7E13D698-F6DF-41D9-9DBE-A8959B5561ED.jpeg

IMDREW

We watched Fantasmic, shot out the theatre at the end, raced to the car and shot up World Drive. Caught most of Wishes from an empty ferry and the finale from Town Square. Not recommended for first timers but good fun for us.
I watched a nighttime show in one of the three non MK parks. Sad thing is I dont even remember which. Was hoping to catch Wishes after that. Took longer than I thought to get out of the park and to the MK. Saw the last shell of the show go off while on the ferry. Little did I know, that was the last time Wishes for me. Happily Ever After came in next summer. One of my biggest regrets. Lesson learned.

jrhwdw

After looking on Twitter and checking the Boardwalk overnight Stream, EF was tested last night. No changes since Steve's Vid popped out at me...Here it is, around 9 hours back:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom