Disney After Hours BOO BASH

Weather_Lady

I wasn't being sarcastic...I was legit asking a question.
I think definitely, yes, waiting until tomorrow (or end-of-the-day today, maybe) would be wise. Unless you're trying for a particularly popular date (Halloween or close to it, or the first party date), I find it hard to believe your date will sell out in one day. Especially since by the sounds of it, there are so few people answering the phones that only a couple dozen people will be able to buy tickets today anyway... ;) (a little hyperbole in that last part... maybe)

Last edited:

Weather_Lady

At this point I think I might just take my chances with online registration on the 15th. I'm getting to the point where I want to write a nasty email and I don't normally do that
Or wait until the 15th and save a few dollars by buying them from Undercover Tourist. They have a great track record of actually knowing how to run an efficient ticketing system. Maybe Disney could learn a thing or two from them... ;)

Last edited:

pdude81

Online? Purchasing online is the question
The second blog article with more information says for tickets and information go to the Boo Bash page and the link has an event id. It just doesn't open up registration right now. Every other event they've ever done has online registration, so I'd assume the issue here with the phones is that they have to verify you have an "on site" reservation that counts, which is a different list than that of dining and park reservations.

Weather_Lady

I don't think anyone knows for sure. But Undercover Tourist will probably sell them in which case it'll be available online in at least one spot.
The Disney blog post specifically says: "Tickets for this hauntingly fun-filled three-hour event will go on sale June 15 and can be purchased online or by calling 407-939-4240." So at the very least, Disney is planning on online sales in a week.

Last edited:

Dad 2 M & M

I think definitely, yes, waiting until tomorrow (or end-of-the-day today, maybe) would be wise. Unless you're trying for a particularly popular date (Halloween or close to it, or the first party date), I find it hard to believe your date will sell out in one day. Especially since by the sounds of it, there are so few people answering the phones that only a couple dozen people will be able to buy tickets anyway... ;) (a little hyperbole in that last part... maybe)
I hope you're right......

If there are more peeps buying, and this doesn't sell out today, it suggest the Capacity is closer to the MNSSHP and not the After Hours.....

We hold the Low Capacity al la After Hours as the Value here........

Dad 2 M & M

I don't think anyone knows for sure. But Undercover Tourist will probably sell them in which case it'll be available online in at least one spot.
Discounted? I can't see it with the perceived demand here......the part I can't see is the or ANY availability ....... if ANYTHING is available on the 15th its due to holding vs releasing all to Resort Guests early....

Weather_Lady

Discounted? I can't see it with the perceived demand here......the part I can't see is the or ANY availability ....... if ANYTHING is available on the 15th its due to holding vs releasing all to Resort Guests early....
Yes. Undercover Tourist sells discounted tickets to Disney after hours events -- it has for years. It's only a few dollars off, but it's something.

And the perceived demand is simply because Disney dropped the ball so badly. There's a huge amount of unsatisfied demand, not because demand actually exceeds supply right now, but because Disney didn't put adequate procedures in place for efficient processing of ticket purchases.

pdude81

Make your bed, lie in it.

I am surprised they aren't set up to handle online hotel validation though. Seems weird unless it's a separate ticket system.
The list of "select resorts" is different than dining and park reservations. Not an excuse not to have a different list of checkboxes that work, but at least "something" is different here

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom