Disney After Hours BOO BASH

Dad 2 M & M

Yes. Undercover Tourist sells discounted tickets to Disney after hours events -- it has for years. It's only a few dollars off, but it's something.

And the perceived demand is simply because Disney dropped the ball so badly. There's a huge amount of unsatisfied demand, not because demand actually exceeds supply right now, but because Disney didn't put adequate procedures in place for efficient processing of ticket purchases.
Good info! Please let this be incompetence

I hope you're right as we'd really like to experience another Hard Ticket with After Hours capacity......

Last edited:

flynnibus

Premium Member
Disney technology when it comes to websites and phones systems are some of the worst and the worst for company of its size. It should be embarrassing to them the lack of planning and management that occurs when things are released and they don’t have a way to handle things any better than this.

How many agents do you think companies really have working phones?

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
How many agents do you think companies really have working phones?
customer service call center GIF

iowamomof4

But why? What could people point to for a refund? I agree that we all feel strongly that this is marketed as an After Hours event. But they don't specifically talk about the attendance cap.
Boo bash.png

Disney never discloses how many tickets are sold for any of these events, but this wording is very similar if not exactly the same as previous after hours events.

Hockey427

Unbelievable. 2 hours into being on hold on my phone my sister gets straight through to a cast member after only getting errors before. Got 2 tickets for the first night, can't wait!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom