Disney After Hours BOO BASH

dreday3

2 hours and can't even connect.

If these are truly limited ticket events, I can't imagine dates not already selling out at this point!

trainplane3

DVC Member Services opened at 9 am and immediately crashes. What a joke.
You know, I've gone off before on how bad DVC is ran when you compare it to how much you actually pay for it. It feels like everything is done over the phone aside from making basic reservations. For how much the membership(?) costs (fees, etc), how can it be so poorly ran and managed?

So far I've gotten a busy signal and a "your call did not go through as dialed":oops:
That almost sounds like they put a manual limiter on the system end.
"If X amount calls are connecting, disconnect/temp block XX% of them"
They most likely still don't have enough people (and a weak phone system) to handle the load and would rather disconnect calls then have them tie up the system and cause potentially bigger issues.

Last edited:

pdude81

I got through at 9:15.... went through the prompts, entered membership number... etc..
Then got a message, "call back later" and it hung up on me.

If it was just going to hang up on me, wish it would do that BEFORE all the prompts.
Same for me. 5 times I got through outside of busy signals and hung up on. Don't answer if nobody is there

havoc315

Kinda ridiculous not to offer call-backs…

Agreed. But they would likely be stuck making call backs all night. They figure under this system, some people will just give up and resolve their issue without Member Services. Others will call back days later.
They don't want the obligation of returning the call the same day.

ToTBellHop

Idiotic.

ED99CB26-95BD-43CB-A2D0-643F40593F02.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom