Disney After Hours BOO BASH

flynnibus

Premium Member
download.jpeg

Sara22

I've never attended MNSSHP, however I did attend MVMCP a few times. I seem to remember being given our first cookies when we entered the park at 4, prior to the start at 7PM. In the past, has trick or treating started only when the exclusive party hours started or was there some candy available before if you had a wrist band? My fam is super bummed that this has become an After Hours event, as it essentially excludes our 3 year old who can't stay up that late. I know that nothing is for sure, but any info about previous events is appreciated.

ToTBellHop

I've never attended MNSSHP, however I did attend MVMCP a few times. I seem to remember being given our first cookies when we entered the park at 4, prior to the start at 7PM. In the past, has trick or treating started only when the exclusive party hours started or was there some candy available before if you had a wrist band? My fam is super bummed that this has become an After Hours event, as it essentially excludes our 3 year old who can't stay up that late. I know that nothing is for sure, but any info about previous events is appreciated.
They gave you a bag of candy at check in (4 PM) with trick-or-treating at 7 pm.

Animaniac93-98

They gave you a bag of candy at check in (4 PM) with trick-or-treating at 7 pm.

Trick or treating officially wouldn't start until 7:00pm, but starting at 4pm they were handing stuff out in the Main Street bypass where party guests were directed after entering the park.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
No you are deluding yourself. They didn't have extra hour events at this time of the year, the extra hour events were typically early summer when they had no other holliday to tag an extra ticket event onto. This Boo Bash crap has more things going on that were part of the Halloween parties than any extra hour event ever did. If you are too clueless to understand what this is, then there is no hope to enlighten you. Enjoy your delusions.

The time of year is why one type of event is replacing the other.

They decided not to do Party Nights.

Rather than do nothing, it was replaced with a DAH.

You talk about "stuff going on" which is not the defining element of a DAH... it's a much-reduced guest attendance. It is you who doesn't understand the difference between the two types of events.

[Moved this out of the Tusker thread in which it was definitely off topic.]

IMDREW

If Tron would've been open I would've done it. Looks like it would be the only chance to ride it without waiting half a day.

dreday3

7am EST for resort guests tomorrow (Walt Disney World Owned & Operated Resorts, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin, and Shades of Green. Shades of Green Guests must purchase presale tickets directly through Shades of Green).

I don't know how to find out this info - if we buy tickets for this, can I purchase for people that aren't on my reservation, but are in my friends/family planning group?

Not asking you specifically, but anyone who might know. I'm calling WDW, but on hold...

Chip Chipperson

I don't know how to find out this info - if we buy tickets for this, can I purchase for people that aren't on my reservation, but are in my friends/family planning group?

Not asking you specifically, but anyone who might know. I'm calling WDW, but on hold...

My assumption would be that if they don't have a resort reservation then they have to wait for the general on-sale date next week since they wouldn't be resort guests.

dreday3

My assumption would be that if they don't have a resort reservation then they have to wait for the general on-sale date next week since they wouldn't be resort guests.

They have their own resort reservation - he's treating us to one of the tickets because he really wants to go to Boo Bash (seriously, I didn't convince him! :D), so I'm trying to buy all the tickets together.

I spoke to Disney and they said I will need their reservation number, name, address and phone so they can verify they have a resort stay. And I'll have to do as separate transactions if using separate cards.

somehow I don't see this working out tomorrow. :D

pdude81

They have their own resort reservation - he's treating us to one of the tickets because he really wants to go to Boo Bash (seriously, I didn't convince him! :D), so I'm trying to buy all the tickets together.

I spoke to Disney and they said I will need their reservation number, name, address and phone so they can verify they have a resort stay. And I'll have to do as separate transactions if using separate cards.

somehow I don't see this working out tomorrow. :D
I'd bet you anything that you can make them all at once on one card, given that they are on your FF list. Separate cards is going to make it more of a pain. To make it more likely it all works out you should make sure everybody is linked in MDE.

This is just my opinion, but give it a whirl online first.

dreday3

I'd bet you anything that you can make them all at once on one card, given that they are on your FF list. Separate cards is going to make it more of a pain. To make it more likely it all works out you should make sure everybody is linked in MDE.

This is just my opinion, but give it a whirl online first.

Yeah, I just talked to him, we will put all on one card. I will definitely try online first, but then call if I have to.
If it doesn't work out, I won't be that upset.

I think we are all linked? I can make his park reservations, see his tickets, etc.

thanks!

pdude81

Yeah, I just talked to him, we will put all on one card. I will definitely try online first, but then call if I have to.
If it doesn't work out, I won't be that upset.

I think we are all linked? I can make his park reservations, see his tickets, etc.

thanks!
If it's just that one person then you are probably good. Sometimes it gets real tricky trying to get access to other peoples' children in MDE to add them to reservations. Good luck

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom