Disney After Hours BOO BASH

pdude81

Why are they still making it so hard to purchase tickets to anything on the website? Can’t even find the tickets for this.
Agreed. I called in on the phone when I couldn't find any links on the page but not even getting the hold music when I pushed the button for tickets. I assume I'll be automatically disconnected at some point. The first time I called I got what sounded like "Your call can not be completed" as dialed from the 90's, as recorded on cassette, and played back to me on speakerphone as a joke

pdude81

Agreed. I called in on the phone when I couldn't find any links on the page but not even getting the hold music when I pushed the button for tickets. I assume I'll be automatically disconnected at some point. The first time I called I got what sounded like "Your call can not be completed" as dialed from the 90's, as recorded on cassette, and played back to me on speakerphone as a joke
Couldn't take the silence anymore and hung up to call again. Totally busy now. They have the ability to tell if we have reservations so there is no excuse for not having a functioning link

Dad 2 M & M

I read on another forum that you'd have to call for tickets during the pre-sale period. When they become available for the general public, then they'll be available online. Can't confirm though.

Phone lines have crashed....can't get through

Dad 2 M & M

Couldn't take the silence anymore and hung up to call again. Totally busy now. They have the ability to tell if we have reservations so there is no excuse for not having a functioning link
Same here

Spoke with someone last night and they said we have to call in to reserve....said they had to verify resort reservations...

Dranth

Yep. Getting the busy signal also. Can't say I have heard one of those in years.

pdude81

Same here

Spoke with someone last night and they said we have to call in to reserve....said they had to verify resort reservations...
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
dear oh dear
Same here

That is unbelievable if that turns out be true. Billions spent on MDX and no ability to verify an active reservation to make a ticket purchase?!? Hopefully it is wrong and there is just a delay in online sales.

ToTBellHop

dear oh dear

That is unbelievable if that turns out be true. Billions spent on MDX and no ability to verify an active reservation to make a ticket purchase?!? Hopefully it is wrong and there is just a delay in online sales.
Yes. It would be outrageous. The same system that is aware of room reservations to determine advanced dining reservation eligibility should work here. Their phone system cannot handle opening day of bookings for anything.

Weather_Lady

dear oh dear

FWIW, the email sent to online guests a few days ago notifying them of the early purchase window only includes a phone number to call to purchase tickets (no link, and no suggestion that one would be forthcoming).
Screenshot_20210608-071857_Email.jpg

Dad 2 M & M

dear oh dear

I hear ya.....wasn't surprised when they advised of that. Can't find anything online yet and am on 79 redials now....getting a 141t message

pdude81

Yes. It would be outrageous. The same system that is aware of room reservations to determine advanced dining reservation eligibility should work here. Their phone system cannot handle opening day of bookings for anything.
Perhaps they are completely unable to block DS hotels from this event (incompetence), but that's an extra terrible excuse for not using the same system they use for everything else.

Elizabeth Swann

Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Someone on the Dis Boards just posted this Woke up super early Pacific time. Got through and was told by the CM that "tickets have not been loaded into the system yet and I don't have an ETA." On hold with the actual CM on hold and no idea if this morning was completely wasted yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom