New Cirque du Soleil 'Drawn to Life' show in development to replace La Nouba

ilovetotravel1977

Not certain on gift cards, but we had a credit on our room account last trip and the only way we could buy cirque tickets and do it as a room account charge was in person at the box office. Not even the front desk at the hotel could, they had to do credit card.
But in person at the box office they had the magic band readers. So it’s quite likely the same will be true with Disney gift cards.

Hmm. okay. Maybe I will just assume I will need a credit card to purchase tickets online. Thanks!

Benjamin_Nicholas

Take it for what it's worth, but rumor has it that cast members are being called back to Cirque du Soleil Drawn to Life as of this morning, according to the Ear for Each other facebook group.

The cast has been training within their pods for the last several weeks.

They're returning to dress status today. The show needs to be re-teched a little based on some additions.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
When they announce, I really hope tickets don‘t go on sale until the fall. Canada is still locked down a d I am sure there are no refunds for tickets.

When I worked at La Nouba (YEARS ago) Disney ran the box office and if something like that came up, we - on a case by case basis - would issue refunds. Cirque will be running the box office for Drawn To Life so I can't say what their "policies" will be.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Hurry Up GIF

Richie248

Wondering if this will be open in time for the 50th, was hoping that would be the case but we're about 60 days out and no news.

MorphinePrince

Wondering if this will be open in time for the 50th, was hoping that would be the case but we're about 60 days out and no news.
Cirque mentioned in an article as recently as this month (I think), that they were still aiming for a fall re-opening. Going by previous press releases on resident show reopenings, it seems that there is about a 60 day lead time from the announcement to opening night. Theoretically, there is still time to announce an opening by October.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom